Improvement Idea for HUD and Autorate/Note Icon !!

Exclamation Improvement Idea for HUD and Autorate/Note Icon !!

I am sure everyone knows that HUD's can make the tables look like a mess, some people dont mind as they use 30 stats and there is no way to not have it look like a mess. But for those of us who like to use a HUD with pop ups for more in depth stats, and like for our tables to look clean in game, I think the present way the Note Icon and the Autorate Icon have to be displayed needs some attention. Like you cant display the note color border without the Autorate Icon which is located in the same line as the Note Icon.

An option to only display the Note Icon and also be able to have the HUD color coded to help us notice a player with a note would help save room for placing the HUD around the seat pods and avatars. At least an option to move the Autorate to a new line, as you can see when using both icons there is a empty space under the Note Icon that is taking up space, seems like the Autorate Icon would fit nicely there if it were possible.

<-- Beautiful and Neat

It may not seem like a big deal, but I know that for anyone who understands where I am coming from about saving room on our tables, this little improvement would be huge for saving space. I don't use the note color border because of the fact it covers up some things on my tables, but I would love to use it. Finally I would like to say that an option to change the background color of the Note Icon of a player who we "have" a note saved on would also be huge, because the standard blue doesn't stick out at all. I have used many different table mods and it just doesn't show up well enough. Seems like with all of the options we have to change the color of everything else in HM2, this would be an easy fix ?

I just used pink as an example here:

HM2 Shark Tank Member dissection's Avatar

Links to pictures are not working bro ! But idea looks solid to me.

OOPS! Thanks for telling me about that, here is a pic showing all the options

Thank you for the suggestion. We will discuss it over the next couple of days and make a decision on whether to add the requested feature. We would love to add everyone’s suggestions, but we also need to be careful that we do not over complicate the software with too many features. As a result not all of them are implemented. If we do not add your feature on this occasion, we may reconsider it if more people also show support for it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)