Bodog: HUD disappears when action is to me

Default Bodog: HUD disappears when action is to me

On Bodog the HUD disappears when the action is to me and action buttons pop up on the table. The HUD stats reappear when I click the table or a button. Using Vista with Aero, HM 1.07.

Quote Originally Posted by Self Made View Post
    On Bodog the HUD disappears when the action is to me and action buttons pop up on the table. The HUD stats reappear when I click the table or a button. Using Vista with Aero, HM 1.07.
    Can you try to check "force ontop" in "HUD Options => Table Preferences" and tell me it changes something?

Quote Originally Posted by Al1 View Post
    Can you try to check "force ontop" in "HUD Options => Table Preferences" and tell me it changes something?
    Works beautifully for Bodog.

But when I open another application, like Firefox to post this message, the HUD is on top of it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Self Made View Post
    Works beautifully for Bodog.

But when I open another application, like Firefox to post this message, the HUD is on top of it too.
    Yep, that's a problem when you use this function. Temporarly, you will have to use HM like that. I will escalate this thread to morny to see if he has some news about that.

I hope it does get fixed: the HUD even appears on top of the hand replay window. So even if I don't do things other than playing poker while playing it's a pain.

Are you using Ultramon?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

No.

Ok just wondering as this can cause the bleeding stats to be alot worse. Unfortunately we dont have a solution, Force On Top works fine if you dont have any overlap but in your case obviously causes problems while this is our only currentl temp fix well continue to look for a solution
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.