Table Ninja 1 only working sporadicly

Default Table Ninja 1 only working sporadicly

hi guys,

my tn 1 (Version 1.2.157.0) is only working sporadicly. Everythink is ok at a couple of tables. However at similuar tables the pot betting feature isnt working at all.

I already un- and reinstalled tn. I already repaired tn. I already used a couple of clean up tools (netfxpepair tool and dotnetfx clean up tool). All with no success.

Please help...

Ty in advance

Hi,

Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.a
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Thanks for that fast responds. I just send out the required information.

Hi,

Thanks, If you don't get a reply please add me as a contact on the forums and send me your email so i can look into it for you.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Hi,

Also note that Also If you are using Window's XP or Windows Vista with a non-Aero theme you must make sure that your Heads Up Display is not covering the box displaying the size of the pot ( directly above the chip stack), the action buttons, and the cards (Table Ninja looks at the number of cards on the felt to determine which street it is).

I would suggest enabling Aero and see if that helps, also most times pot betting problems are caused by custom table or card themes. Try using classic or hyper-simple.

how can i enable aero? I am already using hyper-simple theme.

Hi,

If you click on windows start > in the search type Themes > click on change the theme > select any of the windows Aero themes

i think i have found the problem. a part of my hud was in the "restricted area". worked fine today. bit out of wack. but ill take it. ty for the support

Hi,

Thank you for informing us that the problem was resolved, If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.