Stats - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stats

Cloud website doesn't work at all.. I can't change anything.. Date, name etc... Doesn't work..

Can you open the Settings menu in the upper right corner and try to Clear Database?

If this is still a problem for you please email hmcloud@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name and let us know. We will probably want to temporarily change your account password so we can login to your cloud account and see if there is something wrong specific to your account/database.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    If this is still a problem for you please email hmcloud@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name and let us know. We will probably want to temporarily change your account password so we can login to your cloud account and see if there is something wrong specific to your account/database.
    Just wanted to say - I've only used it briefly but so far, from what I can see HM Cloud is awesome - I love it... It just seems so smooth and user friendly.

Is there going to be a charge to purchase this for those who already have HM2? I presume I have some HM Cloud trial at the minute.

Quote Originally Posted by hicks78 View Post
    Just wanted to say - I've only used it briefly but so far, from what I can see HM Cloud is awesome - I love it... It just seems so smooth and user friendly.

Is there going to be a charge to purchase this for those who already have HM2? I presume I have some HM Cloud trial at the minute.
    It is in free public beta for the time being and there is a 100k hand limit.

Will I have to pay for HM Cloud?

A free version of HM Cloud will be available to both HM2 owners and non-HM2 owners.

A final decision has not been made about Premium versions of HM Cloud. Any Premium version that we might choose to release will be FREE for several months to existing HM2 customers and to those that purchase HM2 in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    It is in free public beta for the time being and there is a 100k hand limit.

Will I have to pay for HM Cloud?
    That's great, cheers for the reply. I have to say I will definitely be purchasing.

I'm hoping I will be able to use Note Caddy Edge with it at some point in the future, is this likely do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by hicks78 View Post
    That's great, cheers for the reply. I have to say I will definitely be purchasing.

I'm hoping I will be able to use Note Caddy Edge with it at some point in the future, is this likely do you know?
    Development for NC for HM Cloud is underway and progressing well. We will have a further update when a release date is established.