Color coding for HUD?

Default Color coding for HUD?

Is there a way a color outline on my HUD box? When Im reviewing hands in the replayer my color coding works but not while playing live. Is there any way to convey what I see in the replayer into live play?

Settings > Auto Rate Rules > Make sure all 3 option boxes are checked.

If that doesnt work? Anything else to try?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingcovey View Post
    If that doesnt work? Anything else to try?
    If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screen shot - How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows - showing the HUD, the Report for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the replayer and live HUD for that player.

Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Co nfig. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'prefs'.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'holdemmanager'.

Please reproduce the problem and attach your log.txt file with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

I have all 3 boxes checked and have the lastest version of HEM2 but color coding in real time still doesnt show. I included a screen shot.

None of my opponents color show in real time but shows in the replayer. I color coded myself red to see if it shows live but no luck.

I have my holdemmanager.config but not sure how to upload it onto here, is there an email address I can perhaps send it to get it analyzed?

In HUD Settings - General Settings - Common Settings - turn on Show Auto Rate Icon
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

which specific file/setting do i need to copy to transfer my color coding on players from one comp to another??

Quote Originally Posted by pokerpro1224 View Post
    which specific file/setting do i need to copy to transfer my color coding on players from one comp to another??
    You should just have to copy your autorate files if you didn't do a backup/restore of that auto rate and other settings/hands.

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Au toRate

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    You should just have to copy your autorate files if you didn't do a backup/restore of that auto rate and other settings/hands.

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Au toRate

I copied this folder over...didnt seem to work. Can you be more specific or is there another way? and i did not do backup/restore

Did you close HM2 before? Do the files you pasted have the same information now as the ones you copied? Try deleting the ones in the folder and paste the copied ones after closing HM2.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)