How to download latest update/version?

Default How to download latest update/version?

Hello, I have been one of a number of people with lots of FTP issues and have been waiting for an update to help to resolve these. Today I have seen that a couple of new versions have been release however my TN2 is still on version 2.2.155.0. I can't see any way of updating this even after downloading the program again today. I was under the impression that TN2 automatically updated to the latest version, is that supposed to be how it works?
    Thanks, Luke.

Hi,

If you go to the update tab > Is it enabled to auto update you? Or is it set to do nothing for both Beta updates and stable updates?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    Hi,

If you go to the update tab > Is it enabled to auto update you? Or is it set to do nothing for both Beta updates and stable updates?
    Oh apologies I didn't realise it was in the advanced section, thanks for your rapid response.

Your welcome, we will have another update coming up now in a few minutes.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback