VS Hero stats don't show
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default VS Hero stats don't show

I added the TOT 3b stats vs hero in my HUD and made a popup comparing normal stats with vs hero stats, but the stats dont show in either of them. It's just a - as if there's no data.

I've attached my HUD and the popup.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Please run maintenance on the DB.

1) Click the database name in the bottom right corner (2nd in)

2) Click the maintenance tab.

3) Click the Full radio button.

4) Click the Optimize button.

1) Please open PGAdminIII (Start - Postgres)

2) Enter your pw (default is postgrespass)

3) Open databases - expand DB name - expand schemas - expand public - expand Tables

4) Choose settings, right click - view data, show all rows

5) Clear the value in the second row (current player)

6) Restart HM2

PGAdmin info screen looks like this:

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l...dbrky/null.png

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem, describe exactly what you were doing, and attach your log.txt file -

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I have followed the steps but it's not fixed. Maybe worth mentioning: the table where I have to clear CurrentPlayer is different for me: I have only 4 rows (1, 2, 3, *), there is no Currentcash row.

I can't describe what I was doing, because it has been like this for very long. Only just when I installed HEM2 it worked for a short while, then it stopped but I never really bothered with fixing it. The log file is in attachment.
    Attached Files Attached Files

What is this folder:

E:\Powker\HH

Please remove c:\hmarchive and/or c:\hm2archive from your auto import folders list, as well as any folder to which your auto import folders are set to archive, or any folder that has a lot of hands files, from your auto import folders. This just creates a loop of importing and archiving and slows down your HUD, perhaps even causing it not to show up, and in some cases a crash, as Windows cannot handle the file names.

Can you send a screenshot of the screen where you could not clear it?

I could not reproduce this.

Did you run the database maintenance?

Try a new database and import a small sample that would have hands where you got 3bet to verify.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

E:\Powker\HH is a folder I used before I used cloud (with HEM1 and before I found the option in HEM2) for transferring hands between my pcs. I've removed it now because I don't use it anymore.

I've attached the screenshot, I could clear it, but now it was back when I opened it to make a screenshot. I meant that the table wasnt exactly the same as in the screenshot you sent.

I don't see any of my archive folders as auto import folders. I've checked for every site under site setup.

I ran the database maintenance as you instructed.

I have a passionate hate for postgres and I'm afraid I will break it when I make a new database or whatever... I have spent countless hours f***ing around with it when I had problems with HEM1 and it only made things worse.

Everything I've done so far has made it run a lot smoother so thanks for that already!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Is there any chance you have imported hero hands for more than 1 hero for the same site? Maybe you were reviewing a friend's hands from the same network or maybe you play on 2 different skins of the same network?

If yes:

First you need to access your database in pgadmin and open a SQL window

start > programs > postgresql > pgadmin > connect to the sql server > then connect to the database

tools > query tools > clear the text in the SQL Editor window

1)

select * from players where optimizationstatus != 0

Click the 'Play' button to 'Execute Query'

This will show all the players marked as hero's. They should note the ID of the player that they want to un-make as a hero then

2)

update players set optimizationstatus = 0 where player_id = {player_id of player}

Click the 'Play' button to 'Execute Query'

so for example, "update players set optimizationstatus = 0 where player_id = 1232"

Once that is done launch HM2 and that player won't be a hero and other players moved against that player will not count towards vs hero stats. No need to reimport DB or anything after that. If you keep on sharing hands like this then you will need to update this again before playing.

If you continue to have problems please zip and email a sample of the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.

I've removed the players I don't want as hero but it didn't help.

I don't know if my popup works if you use it, but for me there are 4 stats that seem to work: call flop cbet IP, call flop cbet OOP, raise flop cbet IP, raise flop cbet OOP (the bottom 4 stats). Maybe it's not anything to do with database settings but the popup itself? I have tried removing all the stats that don't work and adding them again, but it doesn't solve the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Oereuh View Post
    I've removed the players I don't want as hero but it didn't help.

I don't know if my popup works if you use it, but for me there are 4 stats that seem to work: call flop cbet IP, call flop cbet OOP, raise flop cbet IP, raise flop cbet OOP (the bottom 4 stats). Maybe it's not anything to do with database settings but the popup itself? I have tried removing all the stats that don't work and adding them again, but it doesn't solve the problem.

1) Start HM2 and Export any custom HUD configs - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rashing+Issues

2) Close HM2.

3) Please create a backup of your settings and reset your settings as explained here - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...fault+settings

4) Restart HM2

5) Manually reset your Site Setup > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again that you exported in step 2 above. If the problem returns after importing your HUD you know it is a problem with your HUD Config and you will need to recreate it from scratch or import an older backup of the HUD.

If that solves your problems please email us the files you backed up in step 1 of this email by following step 2 in this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...fault+settings

If that did not solve your problems you can restore all of your original settings using the Utilities menu as explained in step 3 of the above FAQ.

That did not solve the problem. In the default HUD setup the vs hero stats were also just a -. This is really strange. Thanks a lot for the help so far anyway... I have the problem on both the pcs I run HEM2 on by the way. They're synched with the cloud.

HM Sync only syncs hands. It does not sync any of your settings. Can you please zip and send the \hm2settings folder as explained in the FAQ above so we can have one of our testers take a look at it? Please include a link to this thread and your forum name.