PT4 to HM2 stat conversion

Default PT4 to HM2 stat conversion

I have the following stats from PT4 that I would like to find the equivalent in HM2. I have put in parenthesis in red those I think the equivalent in HM2 are. For some I'm certain they are correct, for others not:

Player: The player's name. (Name)

Hands: The total number of hands the player has played. (Total Hands)

VPIP: The percentage of hands the player voluntarily put money into the pot preflop out of all hands. This does not include posting any blind money. (TOT VPIP)

PFR: The percentage of hands where the player made any raise preflop. (TOT PFR)

Total AF (Aggression Factor): A measure of how aggressive or passive the player is across all post-flop streets. ( Total Times Bet + Total Times Raised ) / (Total Times Called ) (Postflop Aggression Factor)

Fold to Steal: Percentage of the time that a player folded when in a blind and facing an open raise from the cutoff, button, or small blind without any other players being involved. (TOT Fold To Steal)

ATS (Attempt to Steal): The percentage of times the player made a steal raise (attempted to steal the blinds) when they had the opportunity; i.e. raised when folded to in the cutoff, button, or small blind. (???)

Fold to PF 3Bet After Raise: Percentage of the time that a player folded to a preflop 3Bet (re-raise of an initial raise) after they opened the pot. (TOT Fold To 3Bet)

Fold to PF 4Bet After 3Bet: Percentage of the time that a player folded to a preflop 4Bet (re-raise of a 3bet) after they made a 3Bet. (???)

3Bet Preflop: Percentage of the time that a player 3Bet preflop when given the opportunity to do so. (TOT 3Bet)

4Bet + Ratio: Percentage of hands that a player 4Bets with. (???)

Fold to F CBet: The percentage of times the player folded to a continuation bet on the flop. (Flop Fold To CB)

Fold to T CBet: The percentage of times the player folded to a continuation bet on the turn. (Turn Fold to CB)

Fold to R CBet: The percentage of times the player folded to a continuation bet on the river. (River Fold to CB)

CBet Flop (Continuation Bet): The percentage of times the player followed their preflop raise by betting the flop when they had the opportunity to do so. (Flop CBet)

CBet Turn: The percentage of times the player followed their flop continuation bet by betting the turn when they had the opportunity to do so. (Turn CBet)

CBet River: The percentage of times the player followed their flop continuation bet by betting the turn (and bet again on the river) when they had the opportunity to do so. (River CBet)

Fold to Raise After F CBet: Percentage of the time that a player folded to a raise on the flop after having made a flop continuation bet, given that he had the chance to do so. (???)

Fold to Raise After T CBet: Percentage of the time that a player folded to a raise on the turn after having made a turn continuation bet, given that he had the chance to do so. (???)

Fold to T Float Bet: The percentage of times the player folded when facing a turn float bet. A float bet is calling behind on one street and then betting if checked to on the next. (???)

Fold to R Float Bet: The percentage of times the player folded when facing a river float bet. (???)

I'll just add the ones that you didn't get, most are right.

ATS (Attempt to Steal): The percentage of times the player made a steal raise (attempted to steal the blinds) when they had the opportunity; i.e. raised when folded to in the cutoff, button, or small blind. (TOT Steal)

Fold to PF 4Bet After 3Bet: Percentage of the time that a player folded to a preflop 4Bet (re-raise of a 3bet) after they made a 3Bet. (TOT 4b) PT has some different definitions than we do regarding PFR and 3b. We define 4b as a re-raise from the PFR. a cold 4bet is raise vs 2 raisers.

Our Fold vs 3bet is PT's Fold vs 3bet as PFR (or after raising preflop).

4Bet + Ratio: Percentage of hands that a player 4Bets with. (4B range)

Fold to Raise After F CBet: Percentage of the time that a player folded to a raise on the flop after having made a flop continuation bet, given that he had the chance to do so. (Flop Cbet-Fold)

Fold to Raise After T CBet: Percentage of the time that a player folded to a raise on the turn after having made a turn continuation bet, given that he had the chance to do so. (Turn Cbet-Fold)

Fold to T Float Bet: The percentage of times the player folded when facing a turn float bet. A float bet is calling behind on one street and then betting if checked to on the next.
    Fold to R Float Bet: The percentage of times the player folded when facing a river float bet.

(In position, these are fold to donk bet on T/R. OOP, they are skip cbet and fold on T/R)
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thank you very much for the clarifications

I saw you gave Fold to PF 4Bet After 3Bet = (TOT 4b). I thought it was (TOT Fold to 4bet)

Yes, I meant fold, I apologize.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)