NoteCaddy 2.5 - We did it all for the glory of love - Page 45
Page 45 of 80 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Installed this beta version at first everything was working. But when I created two notedeffinitions, some players stats won't come up (only in replayer). After hour or two hem stats won't came up on all players (notecaddy notes come up as it should). I made note definitions inactive but it doesn't helped. Then I created new database imported some hands but still no stats came up (all note definitions inactive). I also re-installed hem to 8079 version but stats still won't come up. Maybe it's not NC fault?

Windows 8.1 64bit. No AV program installed, just windows defender.

Sorry for my english.
    Last edited by Flippant; 05-07-2014 at 06:21 PM.

problem opening active notes if select 3 or more notes and right click>modify.
    ex. I select 3 active notes(PFR1, PFR2, PFR3) and right click> modify. NC will open 3 notes but it shows PFR2, PFR2, PFR3.
    so 2 of the opened notes is the same. and PFR1 didn't open. please fix it. thanks

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
    problem opening active notes if select 3 or more notes and right click>modify.
    ex. I select 3 active notes(PFR1, PFR2, PFR3) and right click> modify. NC will open 3 notes but it shows PFR2, PFR2, PFR3.
    so 2 of the opened notes is the same. and PFR1 didn't open. please fix it. thanks
    Is this something you can replicate consistently? I tried but couldn't. It's very important to fix that or I have to back out the UI optimizations
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

It did happen several times. I did some more testing and it seems to open fine now . I'll post a screenshot if it happen again.
    I update a lot of the notes and I use AHK to help me automate some tasks. Is there a workaround to use AHK to close the note def. after the editing? Thanks

did you get a chance to look at post #424?

Hi,

at first, a big compliment for the support here! I'm not a professional programmer, but I know, how hard it can be to fix all the problems in a beta version. So keep it up!

I play a lot of cash games (fast forward) on Party Poker. So, I need the Raise-first stats(Open Raise). So, I've created Raise-first stats depending on the position (early,Cutoff,Button,SB) and the total number (R1_total). My problem is (not always, but most of the times), that the total number is not the sum of the position notes.
    Here is a short example about a player in my database:

R1 (success/instances)
    Early Co BTN SB
    0/4 0/29 0/3 0/1
    (obviously a player, who open limps or folds)

So, the total number should be 0/37, but the number is 0/10.
    My first thought was, that something is wrong with my R1_total note. But I check it and the note works fine.
    So, I looked in the player note history and took a hand, which was listed in the R1_CO stat, but not in the R1_total.
    I used the test enviroment and saw, that everything works fine....the hand was a opportunity in the R1_CO and also in the R1_total note. But for some reasons, notecaddy doesn't save the hand in the R1_total note as opportunity.

Any ideas, what could be the problem?

Thanks for your help in this matter!

why dont you use the HEM or Pokertracker there build in RFI in stats?

Quote Originally Posted by rh300487 View Post
    I get a weird thing.. I edit some notes and make new ones, then i run the task and then the creating notes stops. Ones tasks are done. I start taking notes again and its rerunning / starting at 50% of my hands. .. running notes on every def. i have.
    every single time, same problem. anyone else encounters this issue? reran my notes already 20 times :P

Did some more testing on problem opening multiple selected notes to modify.
    Here is the problem. I highlight 5 notes and right click to modify and 5 notes open but 2 notes are the same.
    selected 5 and opened 5 notes but 2 are the same.png

so I close all the notes and try it again and this time it works fine.
    selected 5 and opened 5 notes fine 2nd time.png

why dont you use the HEM or Pokertracker there build in RFI in stats?
    Hi,

because I want to use the new graphs of this beta....to see the exact hand distribution. It's more useful for me than only to see a number.
    On these Raise First stats I want to build 3bet-call stats and so on...

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by nightflier View Post
    Hi,

at first, a big compliment for the support here! I'm not a professional programmer, but I know, how hard it can be to fix all the problems in a beta version. So keep it up!

I play a lot of cash games (fast forward) on Party Poker. So, I need the Raise-first stats(Open Raise). So, I've created Raise-first stats depending on the position (early,Cutoff,Button,SB) and the total number (R1_total). My problem is (not always, but most of the times), that the total number is not the sum of the position notes.
    Here is a short example about a player in my database:

R1 (success/instances)
    Early Co BTN SB
    0/4 0/29 0/3 0/1
    (obviously a player, who open limps or folds)

So, the total number should be 0/37, but the number is 0/10.
    My first thought was, that something is wrong with my R1_total note. But I check it and the note works fine.
    So, I looked in the player note history and took a hand, which was listed in the R1_CO stat, but not in the R1_total.
    I used the test enviroment and saw, that everything works fine....the hand was a opportunity in the R1_CO and also in the R1_total note. But for some reasons, notecaddy doesn't save the hand in the R1_total note as opportunity.

Any ideas, what could be the problem?

Thanks for your help in this matter!
    Did you create these notes via a pending task or by running the note process on your whole database?

every single time, same problem. anyone else encounters this issue? reran my notes already 20 times :P
    You make a change that does pending task then when it finishes you click to create notes? Was the note process 100% done when you did the tasks?

Did some more testing on problem opening multiple selected notes to modify.
    Here is the problem. I highlight 5 notes and right click to modify and 5 notes open but 2 notes are the same.
    selected 5 and opened 5 notes but 2 are the same.png

so I close all the notes and try it again and this time it works fine.
    selected 5 and opened 5 notes fine 2nd time.png
    I wasn't immediately able to replicate it but will try more combinations of things over the weekend.

did you get a chance to look at post #424?
    I did and I see your point but the ratio now is for the total contribution versus the other guy's contribution. So it does include the blinds/antes which is why those ratios are lower than you think they should be. One argument against changing it is that there are people that are used to it working the way it is now that would be confused by the change
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)