NoteCaddy 2.5 - We did it all for the glory of love - Page 51
Page 51 of 80 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

I first tried to download this a few months ago, but my Notecaddy notes disappeared from the panel, so I had to reinstall the older version.
    Yesterday I tried again, and the notes showed in the panel. I've rest the notes, and rerun them. I see no evidence at all of a performance increase. I'm currently rerunning color-coding for Pokerstars. These use all Hem stats. It seems to be running about 50 times slower than normal.

Edit
    The stars color coding has now speeded up to more a more normal speed.
    Last edited by andy2001; 05-28-2014 at 01:48 PM.

Just tried playing some Zoom. The performance is terrible. Most of the time stats are lagging to much to show, and the hud also flashes. Seems more like a downgrade than an upgrade, I will have get rid of this junk and go back to the older version.

Quote Originally Posted by andy2001 View Post
    Just tried playing some Zoom. The performance is terrible. Most of the time stats are lagging to much to show, and the hud also flashes. Seems more like a downgrade than an upgrade, I will have get rid of this junk and go back to the older version.
    If you can afford that much time....read the thread........sureprise, only you complain about the performance. Start thinking - if possible - before calling something junk!

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by andy2001 View Post
    Your post has very little detail. You shouldn't be testing betas unless you can communicate effectively.

Helpful details would include things like your computer specifications, how many hands, definitions, what exactly you mean by lag. As it is now your post is just you being rancorous because you can. The fact is that you should avoid posting insults if you want your NC license to continue to be functional.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by seijistar View Post
    hello,

why is NC 2.5 creating 2 instances of the same note through my definition?

For example is creating "[PF]FLATIP_4P+ BTN 13-19 bb" with two different ranges?

Attachment 146092

Attachment 146102
    I ran this one a big database and there was no player who had it twice. It might be the error was from an older version so hopefully resetting notes using beta 2.5.0.5 fixes it.

Quote Originally Posted by derders View Post
    I use the latest version 2014-05-21 2.5.0.5

sizes are 70 x 70
    It happens with all or just some? If possible please post one of them here and I will try it

Quote Originally Posted by zheglov View Post
    When will it happen? It disturbs much.
    As soon as possible. Nobody wants to see this released more than I do. Of course I want to avoid the total disaster that was the last pt4 releases. I don't want to make customers so angry so I am being very cautious
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

The problem with hands missing from $...range variables is still occuring, HEM 2.0.0.8101 and NC 2.5.0.5

See attached image - hands are showing up in the caddyscatter/replayer, but missing from the note itself.

(The AJ hand shown at the top of the replayer is showing in the caddy scatter for the note above it, but also missing from the note itself.)

rangewrong.png
    Max values to show in a note is set to 5, and other notes will appear with more than 1 hand in them.

Why these charts only works when deffinition is using caddyspark or caddyscatter?

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    The problem with hands missing from $...range variables is still occuring, HEM 2.0.0.8101 and NC 2.5.0.5

See attached image - hands are showing up in the caddyscatter/replayer, but missing from the note itself.

(The AJ hand shown at the top of the replayer is showing in the caddy scatter for the note above it, but also missing from the note itself.)

rangewrong.png
    Max values to show in a note is set to 5, and other notes will appear with more than 1 hand in them.
    I tried to replicate it but can't. It is a big issue for sure. If possible please attach that definition here so I can try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flippant View Post
    Why these charts only works when deffinition is using caddyspark or caddyscatter?
    The way the data is stored for quick retrieval. Otherwise it might lag if it has to map those items back to their graphical representations

I've attached the def.
    When I reset all notes and recreate it is now showing properly for this particular player/note. I notice the problem most for notes that are created while playing, although I am not sure if this could just be because I look out for them to check when an important new note should be added - previous notes may also still be showing wrong after reset/recreate I just don't notice it.

JA_donk_flop_bet_bet_range.xml

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    . I notice the problem most for notes that are created while playing

JA_donk_flop_bet_bet_range.xml
    I think this is the key. Thank you for providing that detail. I will try to replicate and fix it in the next few days for the next release.