NoteCaddy 2.5 - We did it all for the glory of love - Page 3
Page 3 of 80 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Love this version so far.

Noticed a small bug: Small popups cut off on the right a bit.

First impressions/mostly bug reports:

First of all, sorry for my english, I hope you will understand me.

At first I wanted to try the Caddyclock: I setup the Site Options well and I wanted to modify some note to test it. Although I could see "use CaddyClock" in the HUD options, I couldn't see it in the Settings to enable it.
    I had to modify anyway some of my notes so I did it, leaving the "use CaddyClock" empty. It took much more longer than I expected, about twice slower before Beta. I thought it was about this: "The entire database has been redesigned from the ground up." so I didn't care about the time.
    After that I thought it would be better to recreate ALL of my notes/stats/badges..., so I reset and created it - it took about the same time as before beta, and finally I can see CaddyClock in the settings
    Then I started a session and went crazy...not just ALL of my badges vanished but my HUD was a complete disaster, none of the player's HUD was at the right place and when I wanted to set it, I couldn't, ONLY for the table I set, the others remained a complete mess. As far as I could see, the correct stats was in the HUD but randomly attached to the people...
    The second problem was I can't quit HM2 until I quit PS, the Holdemmanager.exe and the ThirtyTwoBitIPC.exe run further, I had to shut them down manually. I needed some HUD so I decided to turn off live tracking but the situation was the same. After that I tried to another HUD without any badges and it run wrong too. I can't save anything during session (i.e. preferred seat anywhere), now I don't know what I do - the problem is in my computer or not?

I'm using win7, TN2, one AHK with HM2 and a significantly modified AlphaHUD. Any idea?

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by Sepoleon View Post
    This IS LEGEN...DARY!!! I almost lost a tear when I saw this would be really excited to test the new version. Im creating packages since about 8month now and would love to help to improve and find the bugs. Ive a little concern about it, cause Im still creating/testing a lot of defs and could it be that the version has any effects on already built defs/badges? is the new version able to handle more than 2k defs, cause I got so many ideas for creating, but merely this isnt always that easy to accomplish because of speed/performance issues...THX a lot for this great update!!!
    Will send you the info in a PM

Quote Originally Posted by ccps25i View Post
    Love this version so far.

Noticed a small bug: Small popups cut off on the right a bit.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by PrayForOuts View Post
    First impressions/mostly bug reports:

First of all, sorry for my english, I hope you will understand me.

At first I wanted to try the Caddyclock: I setup the Site Options well and I wanted to modify some note to test it. Although I could see "use CaddyClock" in the HUD options, I couldn't see it in the Settings to enable it.
    I had to modify anyway some of my notes so I did it, leaving the "use CaddyClock" empty. It took much more longer than I expected, about twice slower before Beta. I thought it was about this: "The entire database has been redesigned from the ground up." so I didn't care about the time.
    After that I thought it would be better to recreate ALL of my notes/stats/badges..., so I reset and created it - it took about the same time as before beta, and finally I can see CaddyClock in the settings
    Then I started a session and went crazy...not just ALL of my badges vanished but my HUD was a complete disaster, none of the player's HUD was at the right place and when I wanted to set it, I couldn't, ONLY for the table I set, the others remained a complete mess. As far as I could see, the correct stats was in the HUD but randomly attached to the people...
    The second problem was I can't quit HM2 until I quit PS, the Holdemmanager.exe and the ThirtyTwoBitIPC.exe run further, I had to shut them down manually. I needed some HUD so I decided to turn off live tracking but the situation was the same. After that I tried to another HUD without any badges and it run wrong too. I can't save anything during session (i.e. preferred seat anywhere), now I don't know what I do - the problem is in my computer or not?

I'm using win7, TN2, one AHK with HM2 and a significantly modified AlphaHUD. Any idea?
    Were you using live tracking at all before this? It seems you made a lot of changes so it's hard to know where it started. Maybe you can try turning off the live tracking and caddy clock and see if it works well? If so, turn on live tracking but not caddy clock and check again.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

No direction but to trust the final destination

As of around 30 minutes ago I uploaded a new version of the beta. It has fixes for some things that had been reported.
    -Saving definitions with badge images no longer causes headaches
    -popup graphs are not missing from anywhere anymore
    -Implicit strength/weakness no longer breaks the post flop popup badge.

My sincere thanks to everyone testing
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv
    Were you using live tracking at all before this? It seems you made a lot of changes so it's hard to know where it started. Maybe you can try turning off the live tracking and caddy clock and see if it works well? If so, turn on live tracking but not caddy clock and check again.
    Yes, I were, there was no problem with that at all. I will try it.

can anyone who tested the last version confirm that the custom badges are showing up now?

How do I update to the latest version? Sorry for noob question.

Banned

can anyone who tested the last version confirm that the custom badges are showing up now?
    They are with me.

How do I update to the latest version? Sorry for noob question.
    Use the same link as last time.

@sreticentv
    do I need to have "Save note history" checked in order to be able to see caddy scatter on individual notes?

After installing this version nothing really changes, it only writes version 2.5.0 in About screen. And everything else is like before. I'm just unpacking all files to my HM2 folder (c:\Program Files\Holdem Manager 2) with admin rights, overwriting all files. If I update HM2 after launch, he just installing an old version of NC. Any ideas, what can be wrong here?

UPD: Looks like it installed partially or something like this, because I see some features (like cards in caddy notes popup), but not caddy clocks (I dont have this option at my options at all)
    Last edited by sky183; 02-08-2014 at 05:30 PM.