NoteCaddy 2.5 - We did it all for the glory of love - Page 2
Page 2 of 80 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Would love to help test.

Is it also likely to improve the speed of badges showing up in the HUD for people who have lots of custom badges?

I would like test it too.

PM's are disabled for anyone that is not a moderator or in the shark tank. Sreti will have to do this via email or send me a list of users and I can add them to the shark tank usergroup in the forums so they can send/receive PMs.

Does Caddyclock work with zoom?

I would also like to try out the new beta, ty.

I'll take that PM, one or two of my suggestions seem to have been implemented. These are the 2 main networks I play on as well.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by ccps25i View Post
    Does Caddyclock work with zoom?

I would also like to try out the new beta, ty.
    It should work for zoom. It's very hard for me to test it though being in the US. I was able to trick HEM into working with playmoney so if there are problems with zoom I will have to figure that out too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ovalman View Post
    I'll take that PM, one or two of my suggestions seem to have been implemented. These are the 2 main networks I play on as well.
    Will send both of you PMs now
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by bluetail View Post
    Is it also likely to improve the speed of badges showing up in the HUD for people who have lots of custom badges?
    yes definitely. Everything from how the data is read to how the cache is managed has been overhauled. It's going to cause me headaches in the short term but will benefit everyone significantly once all the bugs are worked out
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Only had a quick look and I think some of these features will help me crush the game. I've only played around with the hand replayer mode but I think I've spotted one bug?

Post flop is not as straight forward obviously but you can still see the information nice and clean by doing the same thing. The post flop version also works for Omaha.

Using the Opponents/ Player Analysis feature of HEM I'm getting a blank graph for all post flop stats in replayer mode. I haven't tried it in a live table yet. I play STTs/MTTs if it makes a difference ie. you may have the feature enabled for cash hands but not tourney hands.

How would you like us to report bugs? Do you want us to save them and report all at once or as we spot them? Should we start an individual thread each of our bugs? Just thinking of how it would make your job easier.

Awesome upgrade and I've only scratched the surface.

Quote Originally Posted by Ovalman View Post
    Only had a quick look and I think some of these features will help me crush the game. I've only played around with the hand replayer mode but I think I've spotted one bug?

Post flop is not as straight forward obviously but you can still see the information nice and clean by doing the same thing. The post flop version also works for Omaha.

Using the Opponents/ Player Analysis feature of HEM I'm getting a blank graph for all post flop stats in replayer mode. I haven't tried it in a live table yet. I play STTs/MTTs if it makes a difference ie. you may have the feature enabled for cash hands but not tourney hands.
    Are you looking in a replayer? It sounds more like you're looking in the bottom left corner of the opponents summaries. You're right though it doesn't work there and it definitely should. It just didn't occur to me. I appreciate this feedback

How would you like us to report bugs? Do you want us to save them and report all at once or as we spot them? Should we start an individual thread each of our bugs? Just thinking of how it would make your job easier.

Awesome upgrade and I've only scratched the surface.
    Anywhere you feel comfortable is greatly appreciated. Posting in this thread would be easiest for me to keep track of. Making threads reporting individual bugs might scare people into thinking that the stable version is buggy though

This IS LEGEN...DARY!!! I almost lost a tear when I saw this would be really excited to test the new version. Im creating packages since about 8month now and would love to help to improve and find the bugs. Ive a little concern about it, cause Im still creating/testing a lot of defs and could it be that the version has any effects on already built defs/badges? is the new version able to handle more than 2k defs, cause I got so many ideas for creating, but merely this isnt always that easy to accomplish because of speed/performance issues...THX a lot for this great update!!!