Hey guys just looking for a bit of advice. Ive just updated my computer so I have a new Samsung 840 pro SSD drive and am also now running Windows 8.1. I was hoping for an increase in my import speeds, my old hard drive used to be between 100-200 without dropping below, but import now seems to be running a lot slower than this.
My computer is:- Dell Studio XPS 435MT with an Intel Core i7 CPU, email@example.com ghz and 8GB Ram
My database only has about 127K hands in it once I had restored from a saved version and when I have tried importing Im getting speeds under 100 a lot of the time but closer to 50 for the most part. Ive tried following the guides on setting things up correctly for SSD and the tweaks and also followed the performance tips along with making sure my comp is up to date.
I wonder if anyone could find a solution please.
Edit: Not sure if its worth mentioning but the reports are loading a hell of a lot quicker than they were on my old hard disk.