Extra filters

Thread: Extra filters

Default Extra filters

Hello support,

I would really appreciate it if you could produce some more filters. There is a lot more that can be done by using filters that dont currently exist.

The biggest problem I have at this time is that I cannot filter for hands in which I wanted to something to have occured, without me actually being involved. All the filters revolge around either the hero doing something or hero facing some scenario. I would really appreciate it if you guys could develop filters that let me filter for things like a player cold called a 3B. Or a cold 4B occured in the hand. Without it having to be me in the hand.

I also miss some filters for preflop actions that are a bit less common (the aforementioned cold 4B, even if its me has no filter).

Basically the possibilities are countless (I think this is even true with a somewhat limited number of filters) but atm the possibilities are too limited due to the filters currently available.

Please create some more filters, it would help me (and others) a lot!

Regards,

Akroma

If you want to create an alias with a lot of villains (or all villains) you can do it via PGAdmin or RangeMeister as explained in this thread but please be aware that it can be very resource intensive to link all villains to an alias so you should have a powerful computer with lots of ram if attempting this.