Full Tilt (Rush) auto-import twitchy

Default Full Tilt (Rush) auto-import twitchy

I'm not sure how to exactly reproduce this bug, but I do believe it's always solved by shutting down HEM2 and all Full Tilt windows, followed by starting HEM2 first, and only then starting Full Tilt.

Whenever this happens, manual imports always work, of course, but that doesn't kickstart the auto-importer; you have to manually import every few minutes for that to be very useful with the HUD.
    Stopping the HUD and auto-import and re-starting them also does nothing.

So since this is only noticed once it has happened, the only real solution I know is to leave all tables (with downsides such as having to re-start with 100 bb in case you've gained, or leave good tables for non-rush players) and restart.

I did notice one interesting thing, not sure if it can matter: the hand history file has properties

FT20140125 Bazinga (6 max) - NL Hold'em - $0.02-$0.05 - Entry 1.txt
    Created: 25 Jan 2014, 11:52:33
    Modified: 25 Jan 2014, 11:52:33
    Accessed: 25 Jan 2014, 11:52:33

... even though the current time is 26 Jan 14:28, and the hand history is continually updated as I keep playing.

This is with HEM2 2.0.0.7990, trial version.

Edit: It may well also be relevant that this is in a VM (VMware Fusion), running Windows 7. I put the host computer to sleep during the nights, but the VM is always running, and HEM2/Full Tilt are also often "running" overnight.
    Last edited by exscape; 01-26-2014 at 09:33 AM.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...lt+Rush+Tables

If you continue to have problems, please use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
    - a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - a hand history for the table
    - a screenshot of the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the picture
    - Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager and your prefs.xml file from the \Config folder.
    - Please send a log file as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and let us know that you also sent a hud error report.