2 Issues

Thread: 2 Issues

Default 2 Issues

I used to have no problem with TN1 but im having big ones with TN2. First: My default bet: I have 2bb raise + 1bb limper. That does not work in HU. If villain limps it doesnt increment the bet for 2bb+1bb = 3bb
    Second: I want to snap select the bet when action is required. I mean if i am thinking in one spot in a table, i want the other tables to have the selected bet and not to have to put my mouse over them or something. TN1 did this with no problem. When it was ur turn it instantly selected your default bet without caring if it was the action table or if it was one in the background.

Thanks and hopefully we could fix this.

Hi,

What site is the limpers issue on?

For the preset bet the bet is not entered until you hover the mouse over the table, For to be set straight away you should use Table In Foreground.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

The limper issue is on PokerStars.
    What i want is for example: im playing 6 tables. Table 1 has the action. I dont know what to do so im thinking but Table 3 is an easy call. If i click super fast it doesnt apply my default bet. Its just the same bug as if im playing in a touch screen hardware. TN1 didnt have this issues. TN1 just put the bet when it was ur turn without caring if it was the action table or not.
    Thanks.

I dont want the FIRST IN LINE issue. How could i turn that off? I want to make my moves with just one click.
    Thanks.