HEM not working on Microgaming

Default HEM not working on Microgaming

I can't get HEM1 or HEM2 working with Microgaming in the last 10 days or so. It worked twice when i closed and reopened the client and HEM 5-6 times in 1 night, but just not working anymore. It's not recording hands but it's finding the tables. I've never changed any folders, and HEM isn't finding any rogue folders. Anyone else having the same troubles or is it a known issue?

Hey having the same issue....was working till yesterday....other clients work but not Micro..the manual import works though ...let me know if you resolved it

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Many of those free Norton, Mcaffee, Comodo, Zonealarm, Avira, Avast, AVG, Bitdefender, etc, 'internet security' bundles will not work well with Holdem Manager.

Please do the following steps, so we can get your computer to a state that we know will work with Holdem Manager:

1) Uninstall any 3rd party security software bundles.
    2) Reboot your computer
    3) Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe
    4) Enable Windows Firewall's recommended settings through your Control Panel, turn off Windows Defender, and add firewall exceptions for HM and SQL - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ender+Problems
    5) Install Microsoft Security Essentials for antivirus/malware protection and update it - Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows

Uncheck "Include Subfolders" in the Site Setup Auto Import Folder settings.

Move the gamehistory.dat file from the poker client folder to your \hm2archive folder and import it via Import From File(s).

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.

Cheers for the reply Fozzy, but barely any of the above will have impacted me.

My setup hasn't changed in the last couple of years. The only thing i've done differently in the last couple of weeks was download and install HEM2. I've never had a problem with HEM1 on Microgaming until i started using HEM2 so i'm not sure if that's connected in any way.

1) Uninstall any 3rd party security software bundles.
    2) Reboot your computer
    3) Please install the latest version: Hold'Em Manager Poker Software - Poker Tracking and Analysis Software
    4) Enable Windows Firewall's recommended settings through your Control Panel, turn off Windows Defender, and add firewall exceptions for HM and SQL - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ender+Problems
    5) Install Microsoft Security Essentials for antivirus/malware protection and update it - Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows

I don't use any 3rd party security. I only use Microsoft Security Essentials
    Have rebooted many times
    My HEM2 is up to date
    Will look at this but it's not been changed

I'm using Windows 7 and just the default Firewall.

Going to try removing the .dat file and see if that works and if not, will try the rest. Cheers again for your help

----------

Edit - Allowing some programs/files though the Firewall and moving the gamehistory file seems to have worked on first glance. One issue still standing though is that all of my stats seem to be off by one seat. I have my preffered seat on the client matched with my preferred seat in HEM but is still off. Will monitor it over the day as it was the same with ipoker and FT before i had problems.
    Last edited by Flushdraw888; 01-26-2014 at 07:34 AM.

If you are playing other sites in addition to microgaming it is likely a known issue which is discussed in this other threa dI just posted in - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...importing.html

For the seating preferences issues:

1) Export any custom HUD configs.
    2) Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] Panel Positions > OK

Configure your poker client preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ng+Preferences

*Note that the Seating Preferences have been moved to the new Site Setup menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Setup/VXTxky9K

1) Open one Table, play at least one hand.
    2) Move the stats with the Arrow Buttons (< >) on the Table Averages HUD to rotate your HUD where it belongs.
    3) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats to be moved to the correct positions.