Problem playing Daily Doubles at same time

Default Problem playing Daily Doubles at same time

I have a problem whilst trying to play the Daily Double on FTP. With both tables open it seems like the HHs get saved together - so only one table has stats on, and those stats are either of that tournament, or the other double tournament (whichever one got imported last.)

In other words, I can't have stats on both tables while playing the daily double, because HM gets confused and thinks both HHs are the same tourney.

This is probably because the HHs are both named pretty similarly... for example:

"FT20081202 Daily Double - A (70007252), Table 97 - 15-30 - No Limit Hold'em"

"FT20081202 Daily Double - B (70007478), Table 110 - 10-20 - No Limit Hold'em"

I'm sure i'm not the only one who's had this problem, but i've search and can't find a solution, so hopefully someone can help!

Thanks

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by nickh View Post
    I have a problem whilst trying to play the Daily Double on FTP. With both tables open it seems like the HHs get saved together - so only one table has stats on, and those stats are either of that tournament, or the other double tournament (whichever one got imported last.)

In other words, I can't have stats on both tables while playing the daily double, because HM gets confused and thinks both HHs are the same tourney.

This is probably because the HHs are both named pretty similarly... for example:

"FT20081202 Daily Double - A (70007252), Table 97 - 15-30 - No Limit Hold'em"

"FT20081202 Daily Double - B (70007478), Table 110 - 10-20 - No Limit Hold'em"

I'm sure i'm not the only one who's had this problem, but i've search and can't find a solution, so hopefully someone can help!

Thanks

Nick
    Hi,

This will be fixed soon.

is there allready a solution available for this problem?

Yeah update to the latest Beta for the fix
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.