TN2 BB and table frame

Default TN2 BB and table frame

Hello,

I'm sorry for my english but I know it only little.

I'm having a trouble with TN2 if I want to see BB near my stack I must activate table frame and If i active it TN2 start to lag and this with TN1 didn't happen.

I have a computer with quad core I5 2.4ghz 8gb RAM and windows 7

it's possible show only BB without activate table frames?

Hi,

It is not possible to have the frames disabled or otherwise the BB display will not work, However you can set the frame width to 0 this will leave the frames barely if at all visible.

Having the frames enabled should not cause any lag please let me know if this continues and please make sure you have the latest version 2.2.157
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    Hi,

It is not possible to have the frames disabled or otherwise the BB display will not work, However you can set the frame width to 0 this will leave the frames barely if at all visible.

Having the frames enabled should not cause any lag please let me know if this continues and please make sure you have the latest version 2.2.157

now works very well ty

Hi,

Thank you for informing us that the problem was resolved, If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback