Notecaddy Questions

Default Notecaddy Questions

Okay so i use HEM1 and TN1. I downloaded a trial version of HEM2 and i noticed that there was some notes on players that seemed to be very detailed. I then googled and read this is notecaddy and the person from holdem manager said these are notecaddy notes and its the free version of it basically giving you 7 max notes whereas the premium gives you a ton more.

Im not really sure if i want to switch to HEM2 because i really like HEM1 and because HEM1 is more user friendly. My question is can i use notecaddy on HEM1? Is there a free trial that i can use it for? And if so, is it just the basic notecaddy or is the premium one? I also assume for notecaddy to run... then you have to have HEM running correct?

I hear ppl also talk about creating their own notes or badges, i have no idea what that means. But basically these notes that showed up when i was playing against certain players... it was stuff like player 3bets KQ, 55 and limp calls 66 etc... are these notes always going to show up for players after a certain bit? When i see 7 max notes mentioned... so once 7 notes are shown... those are the only 7 notes that will be shown for each player right?

But for the notecaddy premium one, i read over 100+ detailed notes would be avaiable. Im bit confused but how would that many notes be viewable on a player assuming you are playing while looking at those notes? For example when i saw the 3 notes or so on one player, i see it by just putting my mouse at that certain thing and i see it. I cant imagine more than 50 notes b/c wouldnt it be not enough space? Or do these notes mean if you want to check at them while not playing?

The thing is i do find those few notes when i was playing while on HEM2 to be pretty helpful as its more detail than just the hud stats such as seeing a player limp calls 55 one time etc...

Also what is the notecaddy that is shown in the free trial in HEM? is it just notecaddy or notecaddy edge or notecaddy premium? im confused b/c there are so many names for it.

Also i checked online and for notecaddy edge, you have to pay a certain price if you want it to work for cash, one for mtt and one for sng?? So you cant just pay one time where notecaddy works for everything? The thing is i only want that notecaddy that is being used in HEM 2. I think 7 notes would be a lot already for me. Can someone tell me the name of this notecaddy and how much it cost and how long i can use it for trial if i can for hEM 1?
    Last edited by Drew1; 01-20-2014 at 12:26 AM.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by Drew1 View Post
    Okay so i use HEM1 and TN1. I downloaded a trial version of HEM2 and i noticed that there was some notes on players that seemed to be very detailed. I then googled and read this is notecaddy and the person from holdem manager said these are notecaddy notes and its the free version of it basically giving you 7 max notes whereas the premium gives you a ton more.

Im not really sure if i want to switch to HEM2 because i really like HEM1 and because HEM1 is more user friendly.
    You need to switch to hm2 or pt4 as HM1 is not going to work by the end of the year

My question is can i use notecaddy on HEM1?
    no

I hear ppl also talk about creating their own notes or badges, i have no idea what that means.
    Here is some literature
    http://wiki.assaultware.com/Best-pra...efinition.ashx
    http://wiki.assaultware.com/NoteCaddy%20Badges.ashx

But basically these notes that showed up when i was playing against certain players... it was stuff like player 3bets KQ, 55 and limp calls 66 etc... are these notes always going to show up for players after a certain bit? When i see 7 max notes mentioned... so once 7 notes are shown... those are the only 7 notes that will be shown for each player right?
    NoteCaddy basic (the free version) shows 7 notes so that is correct

But for the notecaddy premium one, i read over 100+ detailed notes would be avaiable. Im bit confused but how would that many notes be viewable on a player assuming you are playing while looking at those notes? For example when i saw the 3 notes or so on one player, i see it by just putting my mouse at that certain thing and i see it. I cant imagine more than 50 notes b/c wouldnt it be not enough space? Or do these notes mean if you want to check at them while not playing?
    They are divided by popups so it is more readable than you think. Please see http://wiki.assaultware.com/Grouping...nizing_Notes_2

Also what is the notecaddy that is shown in the free trial in HEM? is it just notecaddy or notecaddy edge or notecaddy premium? im confused b/c there are so many names for it.
    It is notecaddy basic. It has 7 free notes. NoteCaddy premium is the full version with (up to) over 200. NoteCaddy edge is a very advanced configuration of NoteCaddy premium built by a third party expert. This saves users hours to make their own configuration including the HUD setup

Also i checked online and for notecaddy edge, you have to pay a certain price if you want it to work for cash, one for mtt and one for sng?? So you cant just pay one time where notecaddy works for everything?
    You pay the $60 for NoteCaddy premium and it works for everything but you will possibly want to customize it as most users do. Edge is available for those who want better data without the learning curve of new software. I would say check out Assaultware - Definition Digest- NoteCaddy definitions for all that NoteCaddy premium can give you and then look at specifically what NoteCaddy edge offers to see if either data sets interest you.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Default notecaddy hm2 purchase

Hi, Can I still purchase notecaddy for hm2? When I click the link in hm2 it just directs me to sign up for the hm3 beta?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ReduceTheSteaks View Post
    Hi, Can I still purchase notecaddy for hm2? When I click the link in hm2 it just directs me to sign up for the hm3 beta?

thanks
    Hi ReduceTheSteaks,

It's not possible to purchase NoteCaddy for HM2 any longer.