few questions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: few questions

Default few questions

I had table ninja 1 and decided to give tn2 a shot via it's trial period. Fews questions :

Why is there no tn forum ? Do we get access to one if we buy tn2 ?

Preset bets :

I have trouble with the filters but I guess what I want isn't possible ? On the first 2 lines I want to be able to open to 2bb when I'm on the button.
    On the 2 next lines I want to be able to 3bet a bit stronger when I 3bet from the blinds.
    On the 2 last line I want to be able to make smaller bet sizing when I'm playing a 3bet pot.

Crazy annoying popup :

It only exists on ps.fr thanks to french legislation. Of course I do understand and want to use the auto rebuy. I ticked "auto close single "OK" popups but it doesn't work. I guess because it's not a "OK" popup but a "yes or no" popup.
    I don't understand why but when using tn1 this popup is not there.

Sugestion/question from a computer fish :
    Voice recognition : being able to use our voice instead of using our mouse and keyboard (really painful in the long run for the fingers wrist, shoulders, back...)
    Has it ever been suggested ? If yes will this ever exist on tn ?
    Or is there a way to make it work using another software that has voice recognition ? Like say my tn hotkey for fold is F, I say "F" and the software activates to hotkey.
    If yes what software would allow me to do that ?

Hi,

At the moment it is not possible to set bet sizes depending on position, However this feature is coming soon. We have a ticket about this and it is HM-6888 if you wish to be notified of when it is available please email support@tableninja.com with the subject "Notify me when HM-6888 is resolved.

For the Tournament Popup i will look into this now and if i can't reproduce ill get back to you for more information.

For the voice recognition this was brought up before see this thread and our comments http://forums.holdemmanager.com/tabl...ontroller.html
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Hi

Just updating you on the rebuy issue, I have just reproduced this in PS.com it is not the same popup but similar, I have written up a ticket on this and notified the developers, the latest ticket on this is HM-7903 if you wish to be notified of when it is resolved please email support@tableninja.com with the subject "Notify me when HM-7903 is resolved along with a the sreenshot above and your log file.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    Hi,
    For the Tournament Popup [/url]
    It's not a tournament popup, it's a cash game popup, every single time I click to sit on a table.

What's the log file and where do I find it ? I'm on trial period does it make any difference ?

The leapmotion thread ends in november with " I have passed it along to the lead developper" How has it evolved since then ?

Hi,

I have brought it up to the developers, I am just waiting on a reply once i get one i will update you

It's been over a month and still nothing...

Hi,

HM-6888 - This has being added but is still in beta and currently only works on Pokerstars, if you have version 2.2.185 go to the experimental tab > enable positional betting then go to the betting tab > click on the filter icon and positional betting tab

HM-7903 - This is still being worked on and you will be notified when resolved.

LeapMotion - At the moment we are concentrating on fixing urgent bugs, Once we have this done we will start on Feature requests such as Leap Motion

Its been over a year now and still nothing about the autoreload. I still have to click yes to that pop up every single time I enter a cash game table on ps.fr

Hi,

I have spoke with the developers on this and Right now we are not going to support this popup for cash games at least not right now.