SNG Sensei bugging out
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default SNG Sensei bugging out

Hi,
    sometimes when I play and use the SNG Sensei it bugs out and starts registering me for 1 more sng than what I set it to. So let's say I'm playing 12 tables it sometimes starts a 13th one. And sometimes it just goes crazy and starts registering for new sngs constantly even after the limit is reached and I have to stop it to avoid playing 30 tables.
    I've also sent the logs to your e-mail.

Regards,
    Karol

Hi,

We will review your emails and get back to you via email
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

i have the same problem as well,please let me know the solution too
    thanks

Hi Guys

We are currently looking into this once we have a solution we will let you know, As a workaround for now we suggest once it registers you in the max please click pause.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    Hi Guys

We are currently looking into this once we have a solution we will let you know, As a workaround for now we suggest once it registers you in the max please click pause.
    it is a "LOL"
    if we click pause it wont be much difference than registering manually....pause-start-pause-start all the way session??

Hi,

I think i may know what is causing this, If you are in a 180 man tournament and you get moved to a new table, TN2 thinks that tournament is over and registers another, I am not sure if this is the problem but i am looking into it now.

I am only playing single table tournaments.

Hi,

What Pokerstars site are you playing on .com .it etc

i play only 45 mans at pokerstars.com

I play on pokerstars.eu