SNG Sensei bugging out - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Pause/resume isn't working on pokerstars.com. I paused SNG sensei and them changed tab, SNG sensei won't let me resume after I change back to SNG. I had to stop the sensei.

Hi,

What version are you using? I have tried to reproduce and i can't, i register into a tournament then pause sensei before it registers another, go to another tab and back click resume and it starts again.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Mate, I paused SNG sensei and changed tab.I came back to SNG tab and click resume and it won't work. I have to restart always.I'm using the latest beta version.

Hi,

Please contact me at support@tableninja.com to arrange a tv session i still can't reproduce your issue.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

I'll wait until someone says that is having the same issue. No point doing a TV session if I am the only one.
    Thanks.

Not reproducible.
    Started Sensei with these settings (see pic1)

After it registered me in one SNG - paused Sensei and went to another tab
    Then returned back, resumed Sensei - was registered in remained 3 SNGs, see pic2
    Attached Images Attached Images

I registered now in some and everything worked fine, but I can't play right now to verify. I did it that while I was in the middle of the session. I don't know what went wrong, I just paused to register on other tourneys and when I came back I clicked resume and TN2 refused to resume not matter the times I clicked. I just had to stop and start again but he was unable to register anymore dont know why, I guess it crashed. I only notice that he wasn't registering me anymore after losing in some tourneys and no tables were coming out, so I guess this could me a "crash" of the SNG sensei but the bets etc were fine. Let me try to do that again tomorrow and I go back to you.

Hi,

I think you may of had 2.2.171 because this was an issue in that build when going to a new tab and back to sensei it would not resume registering.

I wasn't able to play today but tomorrow I will and I'll do further testing because I'm goin to play a lot and I'm going to pause/resume lots of times. I opened TN2, my version is 2.2.175. Like I said yesterday I tested after I registered in 2 SNG and resume/pause worked after I changed tab, so I hope this was a one time issue.

Hi,

Ok let us know if you run into any further problems.