SNG Sensei bugging out - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Hi Guys

I have tested this for 1 hour on PS.com and can't reproduce, If you haven't done so already please send us your log file.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

TN2.jpg

I have the same problem. In my case it simply doesn't stop registering. What it seems is that it doesn't dettect the tables I'm actually playing. It always appear 0(X) Registered Now, so even if I put Max SNGs to play like 3 it doesn't stop at 3 as it seems it doesn't dettect the ones currently running. Maybe is because I play stacked tables, but it's strange. Any idea on how to fix it?

Hi,

Please update to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ate2.2.157.msi

Please change the seconds between cycles to something more than 0

If the problem persists please go to the help tab > contact support > send logs to table ninja and we will look into this right away.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

I did it and still the same problem... I sent a mail with the logs. It doesn't recognize the sits I'm playing

Hi,

We will have a release soon that should fix this issue you are having.

So, is this going to be fixed? It still doesn't stop registering to new sng's sometimes.

Hi,

yes this will be resolved in the next release we hope to be putting out this week.

Hi,
    I noticed that every time it is 00:00 in my local time and a new day starts, it stops counting the sng's I'm playing and registers for new ones. If you could make a fix for that it would be appreciated.

Hi,

We will investigate this, could you send us the logs of when this occurs please.

Hi, sent the logs to your support e-mail. Also I got like 5 of those messages a couple minutes after problem occured, each with different tournament ID:

We could not find a Searcher for tourney 861xxxxxx. A fatal error might have occured.
    We suggest you stop the SNG Sensei and email our support with the logs.