Average time SNG stats

Default Average time SNG stats

I had that stats in HM1 but cant find it in HM2, Is it available? If yes where?

Thanks

And how can i get all my hands played like in HM1 on the same page... right now I can olny see it by stakes

Quote Originally Posted by BRENDL12 View Post
    I had that stats in HM1 but cant find it in HM2, Is it available? If yes where?

Thanks
    Click the Trophy Icon

01.19.2014-15.19.png

Quote Originally Posted by BRENDL12 View Post
    And how can i get all my hands played like in HM1 on the same page... right now I can olny see it by stakes
    Which specific HM1 tab/report are you referring to? There are a lot of options in the Reports > Tournament > More Reports that should replicate anything from HM1 as well as a bunch of new reports.

Tourney/Hands in HM1

All my hands I played let say on TODAY are here... in HM2 they separate it on game played... Hands for hyper 100, 200, 300

Can I get all my hands played on today todisplay on the same page?

And for the average time stats... it says somehow 1min when its suppose to be like 9.5

You can use the Overall report, or any other reports to break down how you want to see the data.

Sites like Poker Stars, Full Tilt Poker and Pacific will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM2 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. If your site does not write summaries, or you experience any discrepancies with the results, you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports > Tournament > Tournaments > right-click > edit.

You may need to request and import any/all of your old tournament histories and import those to HM2. By default Stars do not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, so please enable the option in the PokerStars client and be sure that HM2 has added the folder to your Auto Import Folder Configuration.
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...er+Stars+Setup

Email support@[yourpokersite].com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Histories/Summaries.

They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder. HM > Import From Folder for all of the unzipped hands.

The tournament summaries may be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments. HM > Import File(s) for all of those files. It will probably ask you to search/select your Pokerstars screen name. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions.
    Example of correct file:

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...and+Histories+

If you continue to have problems, please zip and email the problem hand histories. All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).
    Regards udbrky (Chris)