ZOOM HUD Not updating - A few hands behind
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default ZOOM HUD Not updating - A few hands behind

Hi,

I recently uninstalled and then re-installed HM1 to correct an unhandled exception error. That process corrected the error but then my ZOOM HUD was not updating correctly. The HUD appears fine but the data seems to be a hand or so behind the action.

I tried to update the blitz.dll file but am not sure if I did this properly.

Please can I have some assistance

Thanks

R

If you reinstalled you are probably using 1.12.10b from our downloads page which is 18+ months old. All the beta releases since that official release have only been posted to the forums.

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa..._10Oct2013.exe

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...rs+Zoom+tables

If that doesn't solve your problems please send us the screen shots and files as requested in the Troubleshooting section via email.

Banned

There was apparently a small change to the HH by pokerstars in the new year, cause HM1 gives import errors, even with the latest beta.

I cannot duplicate this.

Please see this FAQ:

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...rs+Zoom+tables
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by shahrad View Post
    There was apparently a small change to the HH by pokerstars in the new year, cause HM1 gives import errors, even with the latest beta.
    There should not be any import errors if you properly installed the 1.13.02 update patch. If you still get import errors please email us some hands.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

My zoom HUD is also dragging behind. Before it was working fine. Anything that could be relative and has changed is that I have installed and tried HM2 and PT4, and I have changed my antivirus. I tried shutting antivirus down, but it didn't help. I also updated to 1.13.02, but it said that blitz.dll counldn't be replaced while installing.

edit: I can now also see my own stats, which I didn't before.

Quote Originally Posted by Firpo View Post
    My zoom HUD is also dragging behind. Before it was working fine. Anything that could be relative and has changed is that I have installed and tried HM2 and PT4, and I have changed my antivirus. I tried shutting antivirus down, but it didn't help. I also updated to 1.13.02, but it said that blitz.dll counldn't be replaced while installing.

edit: I can now also see my own stats, which I didn't before.
    You have to completely uninstall the antivirus if it is one of the ones mentioned. Disabling it is not sufficient if it is in fact the cause of the problems.

Many of those free Norton, Mcaffee, Comodo, Zonealarm, Avira, Avast, AVG, Bitdefender, etc, 'internet security' bundles will not work well with Holdem Manager.

Please do the following steps, so we can get your computer to a state that we know will work with Holdem Manager:

1) Uninstall any 3rd party security software bundles.
    2) Reboot your computer
    3) Enable Windows Firewall's recommended settings through your Control Panel, turn off Windows Defender, and add firewall exceptions for HM and SQL - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...ender+Problems
    4) Install Microsoft Security Essentials for antivirus/malware protection and update it - Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...rs+Zoom+tables

If that doesn't solve your problems please send us the screen shots and files as requested in the Troubleshooting section via email.

Hello,

After the new PS update my HUD is lagging when I try to play Zoom. It was working perfectly. I haven't changed my firewall/antivirus settings (Avast). Is there anything I could do about this?

I've noticed that for some reason the HUD now shows my stats (hero). This hasn't happened before. I think the hud recognizes the table as a 6max table instead of a Zoom table.

I have the 1.13.02 version.
    Last edited by LoveisHell; 02-11-2014 at 12:47 PM.

No hero hud is standard for Zoom, so this means the table is detected correctly.
    Please make sure that Stars is still started as admin after the update.

I meant to say that the HUD now shows hero's stats in Zoom, when before this was not the case. I was expecting hero's stats not to show. That's why I said it detects the table as 6max instead of Zoom.

I have both PS and HEM running as administrator. Any other ideas?