Problem with IPoker
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Problem with IPoker

1. As soon as I start Pokertracker 4 on a 6max table at IPoker(Titan)the hotkeys(for example AA check/fold) work only for one hand and after that they stop working - tried it also on a fullring table and there everything worked fine.
    Without PT4 also everthing works! So what's the problem here?

2. There is also a problem with the preset limper bets on IPoker! if I make it for example 3*bb + 2.00*limper it gives me 3*bb + 4.00*limper in play!

Hi,

1) It seems to be an issue when Pokertracter is running we will need to look into this

Go to the setup tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com

2) Please check your Ipoker settings > table settings > configure betting buttons > set the Preflop to Pot % and the Post-Flop button 1 to 100% and button 2 to 70% and button 3 to 100 if problem persists let us know in the email when sending the log
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

sent you the log file! Do you know what's the problem?

Hi,

When did you send the log file? Once support start doing emails they will get back to you.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

It was on Saturday! Ok I think i will get an answer soon!

Let me know if you haven't got a reply, you can send me your email and i can look it up.

I didn't get an answer from the support so now I tested it with HM2 and there is the same problem! The colored frames appear but if I click AA check/fold it marks the check or the call button instead of the check/fold or fold button in the ipoker software. If it's my turn on the tabl the ipoker software does not even react.The preset bets and the changing bet amount by mouse weel even don't work. Didn't test anything but I think most of the TN2 commands don't work on I poker.
    Last edited by ra2233; 01-22-2014 at 08:13 AM.

Hi,

Please PM me your email address and i will look into why you haven't received a reply, We usually answer emails in less than 12hrs so its strange how you haven't yet got a reply

The problem I explained above still exists I didn't get an answer from the support! So now I am a little bit frustrated!

Hi,

It seems i got a PM from you but under that email we didn't see any other emails lets do a tv session let me know a day/time you are free and we can set a meeting up.