1.07 Official Release (1.07.01 update - Dec 5)
Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Default 1.07 Official Release (1.07.01 update - Dec 5)

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

This is version 1.06.04 RC10 with the articles fixed in it. There are a few things we are still working on for 1.07 and those will appear as patches for this build but most of our work will be going into working on and finishing a bunch of key pieces of functionality which will be released as the 1.08 beta. Most notably, tourney support, multi currency, player ratings and a table scanner.

UPDATE

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...te1.07beta.exe

A few tweaks to the archiving piece, a couple of bug fixes and some changes to the licensing section that I think will help out a lot.

* (1.07.01 NEW) You can now set the hand archive time which defaults to 15 minutes. This tells HM to move hand history files once the file is that many minutes old. It can be set in the Options - Misc Options menu
    * (1.07.01 NEW) Files sent to backup folder are now stored in a directory structure like: BackupFolder/Year/Month/Day and the filename is kept intact
    * (1.07.01 HUD) Fixed a couple of Betfair related bugs that would cause crashes
    * (1.07.01 NEW) If the retrieval of 100 hands in the hand view takes longer than 10 seconds for an optimized player then a message box is shown letting them know the possible cause of the slow query
    * (1.07.01 NEW) Extended the timeout length for the DB creation script
    * (1.07.01 NEW) Licensing system to change so in future codes will not need to be re-entered when I tweak settings
    * (1.07.01 BUG) Fixed bug where if you tried to stop an auto import in the middle of it importing files it would stop and then start again automatically

Roy

wow this is great news! thanks. cant wait.

any idea if tourney support will include being able to only use stats for current blind level in the HUD?
    Last edited by grindtofreedom; 12-01-2008 at 05:01 AM. Reason: question

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Miraculix
    Hi.

I havenīt read the entire thread so maybe this problem has been adressed allready.

Every time when I open HEM I have to "register" again. Quite irritating to have to do this all the time. Iīm using rc9 and Win XP.

Any ideas?

// M

Quote:
    Hi.
    Didnīt get this to work. I rightclicked on HEM icon and choosed "run as.." and then "Administrator". Strange īcause I havenīt had this problem before upgrading to rc9, or with any other program.

// M

Can you make sure all the HM .exe files are added to the exceptions lists of any firewall/antivirus etc

Hi.

Upgraded to latest version but I still have the same problem. I added all the .exe files to the firewall and turned of my anti-virus and rebooted. I still have to reenter my serial number every time I open HEM.

Quote Originally Posted by grindtofreedom View Post
    wow this is great news! thanks. cant wait.

any idea if tourney support will include being able to only use stats for current blind level in the HUD?
    HUD Options -> Additional HUD Filters -> Filter by Limits

But most people use the Filter for # Players in the same window.

Why is tourney support always in the next release?

Quote Originally Posted by Miraculix View Post
    Quote:
    Hi.

I havenīt read the entire thread so maybe this problem has been adressed allready.

Every time when I open HEM I have to "register" again. Quite irritating to have to do this all the time. Iīm using rc9 and Win XP.

Any ideas?

// M

Quote:
    Hi.
    Didnīt get this to work. I rightclicked on HEM icon and choosed "run as.." and then "Administrator". Strange īcause I havenīt had this problem before upgrading to rc9, or with any other program.

// M

Can you make sure all the HM .exe files are added to the exceptions lists of any firewall/antivirus etc

Hi.

Upgraded to latest version but I still have the same problem. I added all the .exe files to the firewall and turned of my anti-virus and rebooted. I still have to reenter my serial number every time I open HEM.
    email me morny@holdemmanager.net and well do a teamviewer session
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Any guess as to when the first beta will be released in the new build? (The one with tourney support) Thanks. I won't hold you to the guess

Looking forward to giving this a go tonight. Thanks for all the work guys.

Could someone give us a "Top 3 sexy new things to enjoy about HEM 1.07"?

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by pellshek View Post
    Looking forward to giving this a go tonight. Thanks for all the work guys.

Could someone give us a "Top 3 sexy new things to enjoy about HEM 1.07"?

Cheers!
    +1. Is there an updated revision list?

http://www.holdemmanager.net/Revision_List.html

I like the idea of highlighting some of the key things though.

Roy

Seems like the date selection in the players tab is broken in 1.07. Im unable to choose a year, it just stays unselected. Month drop downs are fine.

Greetings MindGame