1.07 Official Release (1.07.01 update - Dec 5) - Page 31
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

If you remove the winner columns too it will speed it up http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/s...23&postcount=2
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Default problem with update

Hello!

So i downloaded the 7.01 update from your website and runned it. But now HoldemManager isn't working. I can't start the program. I can start HMhud but not the HoldemManager file. When i runned the update i got a message that the HoldemManager-file couldnt be overwritten or so (sorry for my english), but the update was finished succesful. I guess that problem is related to the fact holdemmanager doesnt launch. I got a vista message that holdemmanager isnt working and that windows is searching for solutions.

I read the FAQ on your website, and i have the User Account Control (UAC) checkmark deselected as told in your FAQ. So the answer in the FAQ isnt the solution to my problem i think. I don't know what it is, can you help me?

Thanks,
    Gerko

EDIT: ups wrong thread
    Last edited by marcof3; 02-25-2009 at 02:15 PM.

Pacific hands import in error through the handgrabber. Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Piquette View Post
    Pacific hands import in error through the handgrabber. Anyone else?
    Ive got the same problem!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Hey guys I haven't updated my HEM in a while. I'm still using 1.06.03g which is pretty much working flawlessly for me. However with this newer version 1.07 I see a ton of nice changes/bug fixes/new additions that are nice to have. I want to update, however the problem is that I play a lot on ongame, and don't want to go through the hassle of using the ramdisk solution for importing hands that is accompanied by this update (I also use 2 other trackers at the same time with HEM, which also query/import from the ongame DB's so using the ramdisk solution that also includes the auto-archiving option might screw things up for me).

Would I still be able to continue using the OnGame Extractor program that came with 1.06.03g to extract/import my ongame hands (from the c:/RVG software/HEM/importing/HEM data folder) instead of using the ramdisk way if I where to update to 1.07?

Would this program dissapear once I update? So I would have to copy the program to another location before doing so?

Would it still work the same with 1.07?

It would just be downright awesome if I could continue using the ongame extractor program with the newest versions of HEM, as its so much simpler and very effective (fwiw it doesn't miss that many hands for me - like every 25k hands it might miss something like 250 hands, so I don't really mind it much!)

Kind regards,
    - Carl