1.07 Official Release (1.07.01 update - Dec 5) - Page 2
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Another wee tweak needed I think - my "My Stats" panel in the HUD has a second blank black line beneath the one line I use for my stats. I seem to remember this being an issue at some point in the past.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Miraculix View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Miraculix
    Hi.

I havenīt read the entire thread so maybe this problem has been adressed allready.

Every time when I open HEM I have to "register" again. Quite irritating to have to do this all the time. Iīm using rc9 and Win XP.

Any ideas?

// M

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Miraculix
    Hi.
    Didnīt get this to work. I rightclicked on HEM icon and choosed "run as.." and then "Administrator". Strange īcause I havenīt had this problem before upgrading to rc9, or with any other program.

// M

Can you make sure all the HM .exe files are added to the exceptions lists of any firewall/antivirus etc

Hi.

Upgraded to latest version but I still have the same problem. I added all the .exe files to the firewall and turned of my anti-virus and rebooted. I still have to reenter my serial number every time I open HEM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MindGame View Post
    Seems like the date selection in the players tab is broken in 1.07. Im unable to choose a year, it just stays unselected. Month drop downs are fine.

Greetings MindGame
    This works fine for me, can you reboot and let me know if it persists

Quote Originally Posted by pellshek View Post
    Another wee tweak needed I think - my "My Stats" panel in the HUD has a second blank black line beneath the one line I use for my stats. I seem to remember this being an issue at some point in the past.

Cheers.
    Can you zipup your config folder in Holdem Manager and then email it to me morny@holdemmanager.net
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Angry HM 1.07 No Tourny Support

Tournament Support is STILL NOT finished yet?
    Please finish this soon.
    I heard that there is another program called "Tournament Manager" for $40 that is also from RVG, is this why Tourny Support is not finished so that we have to buy another program through RVG?
    I bought HM because it was suppose to have both Ring and Tourny support, is that still true?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by havinfunanyplace View Post
    Tournament Support is STILL NOT finished yet?
    Please finish this soon.
    I heard that there is another program called "Tournament Manager" for $40 that is also from RVG, is this why Tourny Support is not finished so that we have to buy another program through RVG?
    I bought HM because it was suppose to have both Ring and Tourny support, is that still true?

Thanks
    Yes, tourney support is coming to HM. I'm spending just about all of my available time every day working on that.

Roy

Hi Roy
    Keep up the good work
    and thank you for that

Piet

ignore this post.

Why is pot and vpip/pfr tables avg in the same block? Is it possible to have it like old versions? I want to have VPIP/PFR in another point of the table separate from pot avg and how do I do to change the colours of vpip/pfr avg?

HM2 Shark Tank Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rvg72 View Post
    Yes, tourney support is coming to HM. I'm spending just about all of my available time every day working on that.

Roy
    Please focus on CG-players since they represent 95% of all serious poker players (which are the ones using HM). Even thou 5% is a bunch then it would be better to add support for cake, etc etc etc if you want to increase the target group.

Please add the stats requested in the uservoice (my suggestions is the one with most votes) and folded BB to SBsteal.

Quote Originally Posted by El Helado View Post
    Please focus on CG-players since they represent 95% of all serious poker players (which are the ones using HM). Even thou 5% is a bunch then it would be better to add support for cake, etc etc etc if you want to increase the target group.

Please add the stats requested in the uservoice (my suggestions is the one with most votes) and folded BB to SBsteal.
    +1

please focus on those 5%
    i think youīre very wrong, helado...
    i think a lot more than 5% bought hm for sng:s and other tourneys!?
    since iīm one of them, i would be very disappointed if they listened to you and just focused on cg...