tn2 bug

Thread: tn2 bug

Default tn2 bug

buttons disappear when I clik on fold

what is the solution?

LsSIPwc.jpg

Hi,

1) What theme are you using?
    2) Does this only happen with TN2 running?
    3) What version of TN2 are you using?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

1) I bought a table at PokerLayout. but pokerstars software appears as if I was playing with nova table
    2) yes
    3) 2.2.134.0

Hi,

Please do the following

Go to the setup tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

ok, but what do I do in the meantime? you get my money back or extending the term of my tn2?

If you change to Classic theme in Pokerstars and restart TN2 does this issue still occur?

the same happens

Gse1Ah9.png

now i cant play whit tn2. so, what do I do in the meantime? you get my money back or extending the term of my tn2?
    Last edited by erick222; 01-04-2014 at 07:28 PM.

Hi,

I understand now what you are trying to say, This is what happens when you fold, because there is no action to be taken then there is no buttons visible, If someone bets then you will see the options to call or check/fold etc so this is not a bug with TN2 this is standard behaviour of the Poker client. If you close TN2 you will see the same thing happen.

omg. i played at pokerstars since 3 years.

TN2 bug - YouTube

do you understand now?...
    Last edited by erick222; 01-05-2014 at 06:32 PM.

Hi,

Please let us know when you are available in GMT time. Please remember that we schedule a couple days in advance and need to fit into our schedules. So give us a few days' range of times and notice.

The World Clock - Search Results This link will help you convert your time.

Please read this important information before our teamviewer session. We cannot do the teamviewer session until all those issues are addressed below:
    1 Make sure you have updated your windows using the Windows Update feature Microsoft Windows Update Please keep checking for updates until windows shows twice five minutes apart that there are no more updates.
    2 Please make sure you have access to a good connection, we cannot provide support on really slow connections
    3 - Please allow us full access otherwise it slows down the speed at which we can fix the issue
    Please download this version, it's the only one compatible with our version.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer

After the meeting is set up, then

Please email the ID and password 5-10 minutes before.