Sample sizes for stats

Default Sample sizes for stats

I am running reports at the moment and selecting the stats that i wish to view, only problem is i can't see the sample size for each stat? In PT4 you could hover the mouse over the stats and it would tell you the sample size, anyway to do this in HEM without having to filter down to each individual stat?

We do not have a hover over tool tip in the reports to show sample sizes like PT4 does. You can open the hand in the replayer and see the sample sizes in the popups. If the number of opportunities is >99 it will not show the sample size in the popups.

Quote Originally Posted by PureSWAG View Post
    I am running reports at the moment and selecting the stats that i wish to view, only problem is i can't see the sample size for each stat? In PT4 you could hover the mouse over the stats and it would tell you the sample size, anyway to do this in HEM without having to filter down to each individual stat?
    I want this feature as well! How does that not exist yet?

Windows only allows you to invoke one tooltip and HM2 chose to use it for stat specific popups and puit sample sizes in the popups, while PT4 chose to not have any sort of stat specific hover popups and uses the hover tooltip for sample sizes. We do not have any plans to change this behavior.

could you consider PLEASE PLEASE to make the sample size visible even though the sample size exeeds 100?

I cannot understand why you would make this invisble after 100? (and please dont tell me because of the space there is plenty of space available in popups for everybody to design)
    I would like to know if a underlying stat has 568 samples or 100. there can be a huge difference and i could not judge the reliability from 100 samples onwards.
    PLEASE

Thank you for the suggestion. We will discuss it in the near future and make a decision on whether to add the requested feature. We would love to add everyone’s suggestions, but we also need to be careful that we do not over complicate the software with too many features. As a result not all of them are implemented. If we do not add your feature on this occasion, we may reconsider it if more people show support for it in the future.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)