Donk Bet Flop -|- Donk Bet Flop Raised Pot

Default Donk Bet Flop -|- Donk Bet Flop Raised Pot

I've done a search and read the FAQ which explains what all the stats mean but I don't understand the difference between these two?

If you Donk Bet then, surely, by default the pot is raised as in order for someone to be awaiting their opportunity to make a continuation bet they had to have raised preflop.

I want to know how often I raise preflop and some fish in the blinds calls me and blasts pot down my throat. Which stat is that?

Taken from the FAQ:

Donk Bet Flop Raised Pot
    Same as Donk bet flop except this is in a raised pot, the difference between this and Donk bet flop is 3bet pots are not included in this stat only raised pots.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Right, I 'think' I get it now. Donk Bet flop is acutally a more inclusive stat than Donk Bet Flop Raised Pot and should be a higher number assuming the player in question has Donk Bet at least once in a 3-bet pot scenario.