Can't connect to PostgreSQL thru Database Control Panel - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

The last post was in response to your original question but i think you deleted it since.

Regarding the error: Have you got PostgreSQL 8.0? If yes please update to this to fix this problem: http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01u2.exe

Although i think youll find postgreSQL has stopped again so try restarting it, or stopping and starting it and the error should go away.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Update:
    I uninstalled everything yesterday morning - both HEM and PostgreSQL. Reinstalled everything from scratch, and upgraded my PostgreSQL from v8.2 to v8.3.3.1.

At the risk of cursing my good fortune, I've now gone 24 hours without an Unhandled Exception Error crash of HEM. That's an eternity compared to what I was experiencing previously.

You may have been right Morny, it may have been either a corrupt install of PostgreSQL or else the upgrade to the newer version has helped. Either way, if you never hear back from me after this post, you will know the program is working flawlessly for me now... knock on wood. Thanks!