TN2 help (Table layout control)

Default TN2 help (Table layout control)

TableNinja 2 Questions/Help

Hello,

I'm attempting to make the switch over from TN1 to TN2. I'm having a hell of a time setting it up however, and would appreciate some help. The majority of my problems are related to table control.

1. I play with a stack of tables on the left-center part of my screen, and like to set tables aside to bottom right with a right click, and set it to top right with a middle click. I also enabled it to snapback with the same clicks or with F1. I am unable to get this working right with TN2. I used to
    use the 'Overlapping' Custom play layout in TN1. I've spent a few hours on this issue and am unable to solve this issue adequately. I can get tables to move around, but not to where I had assigned them to.

I also used to have the F1 hotkey be able to put tables back to the 'big stack'. I'm unable to get this working.

I should clarify that I don't want tableninja to be tiling 'active' tables aside for me, as I prefer to only move tables around that I'm focusing on manually.

2. I really enjoyed the 'Show the Lobby' hotkey and 'Close current table' for the pokerstars lobby. Is this a feature with TN2?

That's all I can find for now, but I'll be sure to add to this thread when more problems arise.

I have checked out this thread (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/tabl...ps-tricks.html) and followed all the advice.

UAC is off, everything is running as admin, aero theme is up etc. and yet I'm unable to get this working right.

Probably a simple solution, but I can't find it.

Thanks in advance for any time you spend helping,

Devon
    Last edited by devon06atX; 12-18-2013 at 03:27 PM.

Hi,

I am sorry to hear you are having problems with TN2 and i hope we can get them resolved as quickly as possible.

For the tables aside issue are you using TN2 stack layout?
    What version are you using?
    Did you go to the Hot keys > table aside tab, assign hotkeys to the number of slots you want to have, click edit, then enable show TA slots, click add TA slot and place the display table to where you wish to have the table appear. then do this for all other slots you want to add, click close when done and see if this is now working.

I have just tested this and it works for me, So if you still have issues i would be more than happy to arrange a tv session with you to see what is happening.

Show lobby this feature is in the hotkeys > annoyances tab > Other
    For close Current table you will find this feature in the hotkeys > layout tab > close tables
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback