Hot Keys not working!!

Default Hot Keys not working!!

The TN2 logo in my desktop tray is telling me that none of the hotkeys are working, the auto time bank tab/ auto add on or auto info tab's are not working either, also it keeps registering me for my games even though I have entered a selected amount. I have attached some screen shots.TN2.PNGCapture.PNGCapture2.PNG

Hi,

This is because you have Toggle hotkeys disabled, if you toggle hotkeys off then they will not work please enable them for hotkeys to work.

When you say it registers you in more games than specified are you saying that once you hit 12 sngs TN2 will keep going, or it registers you when you get busted from a game? If you just want to stop after 12 sngs then enable Max Sngs to play.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Hi, where/how do I enable toggle keys, I'm now getting the message that only global hotkeys are working, sorry but i'm only knew to all this.

Hi,

If you go to the hotkeys tab > actions > toggle hotkeys > hit the hotkey to enable hotkeys you will know when toggle hotkeys is enabled when it says on

If it is saying only global hotkeys are working then i assume you have toggle hotkeys now enabled please note

There are two types of hotkeys - global and poker-related:
    - the global hotkeys work all the time, no matter what application is active, and no matter where the mouse is
    - the poker-related hotkeys, which work only when a table is active (when a table has the "Target table" frame color)

See this thread for more information http://forums.holdemmanager.com/tabl...-2-2-20-a.html
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Still no joy, and it till keeps registering over my limit also the auto time bank tab/ auto add on or auto info tab's are still not working
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi,

Please do the following

Go to the setup tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com

I have also noticed that when the hotkeys are turned on I am unable to use some of the keys on my keyboard that might be assigned as hotkeys, I'll send that shortly.
    Logs sent
    Last edited by TheImprover; 12-18-2013 at 06:23 PM.

Is TN1 still available as I am hearing there is a lot of bugs and issues with TN2??

Quote Originally Posted by TheImprover View Post
    I have also noticed that when the hotkeys are turned on I am unable to use some of the keys on my keyboard that might be assigned as hotkeys, I'll send that shortly.
    Logs sent
    This is not a bug, the reason it is like this is because if you go to chat on a table for example and hit one of the hotkeys it will make that action for you, so if you want to type on the chat box or in skype etc you need to disable the hotkeys, write the message and then enable them again.

Quote Originally Posted by TheImprover View Post
    Is TN1 still available as I am hearing there is a lot of bugs and issues with TN2??
    Unfortunately TN1 is no longer available, we will work with you in getting the issues you are having with TN2 resolved as quickly as possible