Considering Purchase

Default Considering Purchase

I have few question before i make final purchase this software Tilt Breaker,

I've not used trail much and i have ran out now

1). I see theres options bankroll loss tilt breaker so if i put $50 loss then this tilt will blocked me until next day

but what if i made $80 profit and then loss it all, then going loss profit -$50 then blocked me out?
    Or is it "if i made $80, then i lose $50 and that leave me $30 profit still + blocked me out"? that would be better

Quote Originally Posted by TheZeros View Post
    I have few question before i make final purchase this software Tilt Breaker,

I've not used trail much and i have ran out now

1). I see theres options bankroll loss tilt breaker so if i put $50 loss then this tilt will blocked me until next day

but what if i made $80 profit and then loss it all, then going loss profit -$50 then blocked me out?
    Or is it "if i made $80, then i lose $50 and that leave me $30 profit still + blocked me out"? that would be better
    Hello,

You can setup a rule for either of your examples. I've posted a screenshot on how to setup the "better" rule. This is a Stop Loss from Peak Win rule, so the stop loss will be calculated from the highest point of your session.

Stop Loss from Peak example.png

I used your example in the above, so anytime you lose $50 from your peak win of the session, TB will end your session. If you are never positive on the session, then TB considers $0 to be your peak.

This rule is setup for -$50 from peak over all sessions in a day and would lock you out for the remainder of the day.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Also, if you PM me your email I'll extend your trial so you can test this out.

Best,
    Adam
    Last edited by Tilt Breaker; 12-17-2013 at 12:48 PM.