Unable to set seat in Site Setup [Boss Network]

Default Unable to set seat in Site Setup [Boss Network]

Greetings! As the headline says I'm unable to set my preferred seat for the Boss network in Site Setups. Preferred seating as well as Preferred seat number are both grayed and not possible to open. As a result my hud of course is always in the wrong place, a problem I've never had until you introduced the Site Setup option. How do I solve this?

Thanks beforehand.
    IntenZe

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. It is 'on deck' so it should get looked at by a developer for one of the next few updates.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-7590: Preffered seating for Boss are greyed

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. It is 'on deck' so it should get looked at by a developer for one of the next few updates.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-7590: Preffered seating for Boss are greyed

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.
    Not to sound harsh but how can this issue not be a top priority for you? As it is now the hud is more or less completely unusable for us using the Boss network. Not that I have any numbers but we should at least be a couple of thousand users that have paid for your software and now can't use it until you release a bug fix. A problem that you have been aware of for months (?)

Don't get me wrong, I understand that developing the software patches take time but this isn't some trivial glitch but something that renders your software utterly useless. Analysis tools of this calibre isn't something that is widely used by people who play poker sporadic but something that we who make a living out of it utilize. Not being able to use it hurts us economically. So please bear that in mind when you assign priority to this issue.

Thanks beforehand
    IntenZe

This is on deck and should be addressed in one of the next 2 releases after the new year. For now you will need to use one of these 2 workarounds:

a) rotate stats with HM arrows to put stat spots near the chair where you are sitting

b) use "sit me here" option to select chair where HIS stats are shown