Table Ninja Slow

Default Table Ninja Slow

I've come into a problem recently with my Table Ninja 2 software where the response time becomes very inconsistent. It will be working fine for a couple of hands, but then without any reason it will take a couple of seconds for the software to register a button I've pressed, resulting in less time to make decisions before a table sits out. Apart from this the software runs fine, except on rare occasions where Table Ninja will preset an obscure bet. i.e. 9BB preflop. How would I go about fixing these problems? Thank you.

Hi Eddbot

I am sorry to hear you are having these issues these should not be happening at all,

1) What version of TN2 are you using?
    2) Are you running any other 3rd party software other than your poker client and TN

Note There is two types of lag can you please tell me which of the following is happening

1. the key does not take effect - namely, say you press Fold, but the button is still shown there
    2. the key takes effect, but later - namely, you press Fold, the button dissapears, but it takes a lot for the action to take effect

So we can determine what is causing this can you please do the following

A) Update to the latest version if you haven't done so already 2.2.133
    B) Go to the actions tab > encountered a problem ( Assign a hotkey here )
    C) Reproduce the lag issue and the preset bet issue then as soon as they happen click the problem hotkey
    D) Note the times the issues occurred then send us your log file

Go to the setup tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread and your forum name, please be sure to include in the email the times the issues happened

Once we get the logs we will investigate this asap.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Hi, I'm having a few problems with your instructions, namely the update. The version I'm using is Table Ninja 2 Pokerstars Only, but with version 2.2.131 and I am unable to update my version to .133. I cannot find a web page to update to the latest table ninja, and when I go onto the setup page on table ninja, the "get latest version" tab will not work. How do I update to the latest version?

2.2.133 has a status "official build"
    So you can download it from this page
    TableNinja 2 - Multi Table & Hot Key Poker Software