Moving individual statistics boxes

Default Moving individual statistics boxes

2 things....

First, don't know how to move each players individual information....Some are covering players cards, and in certain seats, I cant see my own cards because the box with the stats is covering it. Is there a way to move them so they aren't in the way?

Second, every few hands the information for each player moves and is not next to that player. then I hit the arrow keys and match them up, and then a few hands later they are off again. how do I fix this?

Thank you very much!

-1 Setup your seating preferences: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ingPreferences
    If the HUD panels are still covering information (cards, stacksize info, etc.), hold right-click with your mouse and simply move the panels to a better position.

-2 This likely is also related to currently not having setup the proper seating preferences.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Cant move them with right click, also the above is outdated. Please how do I set this up, the stats are covering my timebank and also the timer and money/blinds of some of the opponents. How do I make em transparent, smaller or just move them around?
    Plss sbd help out

Quote Originally Posted by c4rlo17 View Post
    Cant move them with right click, also the above is outdated. Please how do I set this up, the stats are covering my timebank and also the timer and money/blinds of some of the opponents. How do I make em transparent, smaller or just move them around?
    Plss sbd help out
    Nvm, its CTRL+left button

Plss sbd help out
    Nvm, its CTRL+left button
    This is an old thread for HM2, not HM3. HM3 uses a different HUD engine.

- By default the HUD components placed on the table are locked in position to avoid accidentally moving the HUD while playing.
    - To move the HUD component boxes to new locations on the table please see this FAQ.
    - Hold the Control key and left mouse button while dragging the HUD components to the new location.
    - Once they are positioned how you want them you will want to click the HM3 Table 'HUD' icon and 'Save Layout' or 'Lock & Save Layout'.
    - You can alternatively click the HM3 'HUD' icon and Unlock the HUD to move HUD groups around on the table without the need to hold the control key. This also applies to moving the HM3 Table 'HUD' icon - hold the modifier key to drag it; and also applies when moving mucked cards and board cards. To see the position of all mucked cards, use the HM3 Table 'HUD' icon to enable "Configure Mucked Cards".
    - p.s. The Graphical HUD does not have a lock on the HUD and it is moved using the right mouse button, like HM2. If you want to move the Ring or Line panel independently you have to left click the 'HM3' icon at the top of the table and uncheck the 'Lock Panels' option before you use the right mouse button to move a panel for a player.