problem tn2 with partycaption

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default problem tn2 with partycaption

I use TN2 and partycaption programs for play in partypoker because you don't have auto-rebuy.

The problem is that I start to play but when I am playing 5 or 10 min TN2 close my partypoker because say that there are two partypoker proccess.

I believe that partycaption program use a second proccess called partypoker and TN2 don't permit that and close my partypoker.

This is a big problem because I don't play much tables if I can't patycaption. There is any thing for that TN2 don't close my partypoker?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by pelegren View Post
    I use TN2 and partycaption programs for play in partypoker because you don't have auto-rebuy.

The problem is that I start to play but when I am playing 5 or 10 min TN2 close my partypoker because say that there are two partypoker proccess.

I believe that partycaption program use a second proccess called partypoker and TN2 don't permit that and close my partypoker.

This is a big problem because I don't play much tables if I can't patycaption. There is any thing for that TN2 don't close my partypoker?
    Hi pelegren,

By "TN2 close my partypoker", do you mean, TN2 stops recognizing Party tables?
    Indeed, if we find two Party processes, we ignore both - because Party only allows for one client at a time. I guess we could add an option to always take into account only the first Party client.

Would that work for you?

Best,
    John

Quote Originally Posted by jtorjo View Post
    Hi pelegren,

By "TN2 close my partypoker", do you mean, TN2 stops recognizing Party tables?
    Indeed, if we find two Party processes, we ignore both - because Party only allows for one client at a time. I guess we could add an option to always take into account only the first Party client.

Would that work for you?

Best,
    John

Hi, when I say "TN2 close my partypoker" I want to say that partypoker client is closed, all tables and lobby. I think that TN2 close partypoker because when I used TN1 didn't't close my partypoker and sometimes I saw in my pc two partypoker clients. I think that it's a bug of partypoker and sometimes open two process but when this appear now in TN2 appears a message that don't permit two partypokers and close partypoker program.

This is a important incovenient because I am playing 10 min, 20 or 30, it's a random bug and suddenly TN2 close partypoker.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by pelegren View Post
    Hi, when I say "TN2 close my partypoker" I want to say that partypoker client is closed, all tables and lobby. I think that TN2 close partypoker because when I used TN1 didn't't close my partypoker and sometimes I saw in my pc two partypoker clients. I think that it's a bug of partypoker and sometimes open two process but when this appear now in TN2 appears a message that don't permit two partypokers and close partypoker program.

This is a important incovenient because I am playing 10 min, 20 or 30, it's a random bug and suddenly TN2 close partypoker.
    Hi pelegren,

Please note that for sure TN2 does not close any program. It simply ignores all Party clients (if it finds more than one) - but definitely does not close them.
    But please do note that Party itself might decide to close if it finds another Party client - I'm not sure of their internals. But you can be sure that Party won't allow two instances of itself running at the same time. You can test this by running two different Party clients - and you'll get a message from the second that it cannot run.

Best,
    John