bets postflop ipoker

Default bets postflop ipoker

Hi, I am trying to use tableninja in ipoker. My bets preflop work but my bets postflop not work correctly. Tn2 calculate 50%, 75% or 100% of a imaginarium pot.

I have 50%, 75% and 100% in all streets.

When I start ipoker lobby I use the option "yes automatically changes for TN2", I close the ipoker lobby and appears a good message of TN2 for play and good luck in the tables and I re-open lobby and appears a good message of TN2 for play and good luck in the tables.

I use placemint program that change my size tables and move in my screen. I have used ipoker with this program and without program and dont work postflop bets.

Can I create again the theme ipoker? where? When I create the ipoker theme I must use placemint or no?

Hi Pelegren

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue

1) what Ipoker site is this happening on?
    2) In Ipoker client if you go to settings > table settings > configure Betting buttons
    3) In the preflop section set all to POT and in Postflop section set Button 1 to 100% button 2 70% and button 3 100%
    4) Make sure you have the latest version 2.2.131

If the problem persists

1) Go to the setup tab > click on the debug tab

Go to preset bet tab and leave that open

Open up a table and reproduce the betting issue take a screenshot containing all of the above and sent it to us How to take a screenshot: 3 Ways to Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow

2) Go to the setup tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread and your forum name or a brief description of your issue
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Hi! I done the follow instructions and work!

1) what Ipoker site is this happening on?
    2) In Ipoker client if you go to settings > table settings > configure Betting buttons
    3) In the preflop section set all to POT and in Postflop section set Button 1 to 100% button 2 70% and button 3 100%
    4) Make sure you have the latest version 2.2.131

THANS YOU!

Hi,

Thank you for informing us that the problem was resolved, If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback