TN2 not working on Party anymore

Default TN2 not working on Party anymore

After today's Party update TN2 doesn't recognize tables.

Please fix this.

B

Administrator

Hi BCQ,

We'll fix ASAP - please let us know your TN2's current version.

Best,
    John

Hi

I have tested Party Poker on the latest version 2.2.131 and tables are recognized and hotkeys work etc, Please make sure you have Party Poker enabled in the setup tab.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Version .131 works fine, my mistake, thank you.

B

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    Hi

I have tested Party Poker on the latest version 2.2.131 and tables are recognized and hotkeys work etc, Please make sure you have Party Poker enabled in the setup tab.
    Hi,
    today I've installed TN2 and tables are recognized and action hotkeys works fine, but preset bets and betting hotkeys doesn't work. Can you please check that? I've tried troubleshooting tips and also added TN2 to exception list of firewall and AV, but it didn't help.

Kind regards,
    Dan

Hi Bibishe

Preset bets and betting hotkeys both work for me, in order for us to see what might be causing this we would need to see your log file

Go to the setup tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com with a brief description of the issue or a link to this thread and your forum name
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by BCQ View Post
    Version .131 works fine, my mistake, thank you.

B
    Thank you for informing us that the problem was resolved, If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.