Hud with PartypokerNJ - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I don't see any way to add this when the results are completly empty.

Can you create a new database for a test and reimport the hands into this database? Does it look the same?

Made a new database and everything imported this time. Since I'm only using this site I guess I can just leave this DB and use this. All my other settings are still intact on here right? Ex my hud that I had setup. I thought of a way I could fix the other maybe by deleting the hands from the db and re-importing them but idk if that will cause some type of error.

Quote Originally Posted by bballwiz View Post
    Made a new database and everything imported this time. Since I'm only using this site I guess I can just leave this DB and use this. All my other settings are still intact on here right? Ex my hud that I had setup. I thought of a way I could fix the other maybe by deleting the hands from the db and re-importing them but idk if that will cause some type of error.
    Creating and using a new database does not affect any of your settings or HUDs. For the original database import issues you can try to copy the original hands from the \HMArchive to a new folder on your desktop and try to manually import them again. This will trick HM1 into parsing all the files again instead of ignoring them as duplicates that it parsed previously. The other option would be to import all your original archived hands to your new DB (and export the hands from the original database and import them to the new database in case any hands in that database were not in your archive) then delete the original database.