Problem with opening new tables on PS

Default Problem with opening new tables on PS

I play zoom at PS and all work fine. But when i close table and open newone sometimes (~30%) TN2 didnt saw new table. On other tables all work fine but this new table/tables didnt activated by TN2 (not frame colored, not change loyout and doesnt key work on it). When i restart TN2 it activated all tables and all work fine. But i cant every time restart TN2 in session.

Windows8.1

Hi,

Are you running the latest version 2.2.124?

Can you reproduce this issue and note the time the issue occurred then send us your log file

Go to the setup tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread, also include in the email the time of the issue
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback