Railing Tables vanish in stack mode and also have borders

Default Railing Tables vanish in stack mode and also have borders

I play in stack for a few days now and have the latest version 2.2.124.0 running.

When i open a FULL table where i am not sitting in this tables is also put in my stack and does have border. When i put this table out of my stack and cycle true my table this table is also seen as a table i play on.

I am used to open a table something to rail a friend or watch the a other table in my tournament.

I don't have to tell you this is very annoying.

BTW Also in custom mode the railing tables have borders (Tile)

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by resi_70 View Post
    I play in stack for a few days now and have the latest version 2.2.124.0 running.

When i open a FULL table where i am not sitting in this tables is also put in my stack and does have border. When i put this table out of my stack and cycle true my table this table is also seen as a table i play on.

I am used to open a table something to rail a friend or watch the a other table in my tournament.

I don't have to tell you this is very annoying.

BTW Also in custom mode the railing tables have borders (Tile)
    Hi resi_70,

By default, we recognize all PS tables. I do understand what you want, but it's rather difficult to ignore "observed" tables - since it's pretty hard to distinguish when you want to sit at the table or not.

Anyway, I think we could implement the following:
    1. You can manually go to a table
    2. You can mark that as "Ignored table"
    3. From that moment on, TN2 will ignore that table - you won't be able to "un-ignore" it.

Would that work for you?

PS. You could accomplish the same by simply moving that table to a set-aside slot

Best,
    John

Hello John,

I think you have to build in a global option that players can decide if tables are recognized without sitting on it. I play tournaments and not cashgames so i have to register for a tournament and if this tables popup i am on it. I can imagine that cash-game players like a different behavior.

Here's a example how i would like to see it

When i open table where i am not active at TN2 should see if i have ticket the (new global) option Recognize tables without me on it . If i have this option ticked TN2 should place this table automatically in a TA slot and give the option to ignore this table. If i don't have this option ticket TN2 should completely ignore this table. You can also split this option for tournament and cashgames.

Best,
    René

John

What do you think of my suggestion?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by resi_70 View Post
    Hello John,

I think you have to build in a global option that players can decide if tables are recognized without sitting on it. I play tournaments and not cashgames so i have to register for a tournament and if this tables popup i am on it. I can imagine that cash-game players like a different behavior.

Here's a example how i would like to see it

When i open table where i am not active at TN2 should see if i have ticket the (new global) option Recognize tables without me on it . If i have this option ticked TN2 should place this table automatically in a TA slot and give the option to ignore this table. If i don't have this option ticket TN2 should completely ignore this table. You can also split this option for tournament and cashgames.

Best,
    René
    Hi resi,

I think we could implement this - please note that if you would enable this option, "Auto seat" will definitely not work - and I believe this will probably work only for Pokerstars. There is no way to find out if you're sitted at a table that is not PS.

So all in all, it's not an easy thing to implement - the way you suggest. Another option would be to have an option more or less like "Automatically place new tables on STA1 for 10 seconds" and then have a hotkey where you can say "I want to ignore this table" - at which point you can place that "observed" table anywhere.

What do you think?

Best,
    John

Quote Originally Posted by jtorjo View Post
    Hi resi,

I think we could implement this - please note that if you would enable this option, "Auto seat" will definitely not work - and I believe this will probably work only for Pokerstars. There is no way to find out if you're sitted at a table that is not PS.
    Why would it not work on other site's then Pokerstars ? If i am on a table there should be a handhistorie for that table. So i think TN2 does have to check is there is a hand historie file from that table. I've i am right there are no pokersites that writes handhistories to disk if you are not at the table.TN2 uses handhistories for some options so i think this should work. Maybe there are also other ways to see if the Hero is sitting at the table that i am not aware off .

Auto seat is for cashgames not for tournament. That the auto seat will not work is not a problem for me because i play tournaments. That's why i also suggest the option "Recognize tables without me on it" to split in two. One option for cashgames players and a option for tournaments. This is because the users of TN2 have the option to decide what they want. Because i know that Cashgame players like different behavior then tournament players. For instance i would not have ticket this option for tournament tables but if i would play cashgames i think i would need it ticked and then if rail a tournament table i still want this one to be ignored. I would like tournament tables without me sitting on it always be ignored.

I also would like to see a option when playing stacked that tables that are in a STA slot are ignored when manually cycle forwards and backwards. I use only one stack and when i have a table in a sta slot and want to cycle my stack it will jump to a STA slot and will not cycle the rest of my tables in the stack.

Quote Originally Posted by jtorjo View Post
    So all in all, it's not an easy thing to implement - the way you suggest. Another option would be to have an option more or less like "Automatically place new tables on STA1 for 10 seconds" and then have a hotkey where you can say "I want to ignore this table" - at which point you can place that "observed" table anywhere.

What do you think?
    Best,
    John
    This is also a option but then is should place it in the first free STA slot not dedicated STA1. Because there are also people that play stacked with a STA slot to create 2 stacks or already have a table in STA1 and then it would have the same behavior as i have now because a active table will popup in front of the railing table.

Still like my idea more. This is because not all users want the same behavior and with my idea they can adjust it the way the want and all people will be happy because they will have the option to let it work the way they want it to work
    Last edited by resi_70; 12-13-2013 at 06:22 PM.