Most of the things arent working

Default Most of the things arent working

Ive been trying to find the solution everywhere but i couldnt

my cycle first in line button is not working next in line is not working , Tile ing option sometimes works sometimes just says there's too many tables so we cant tile them when there is only 5 tables , tables need attention is not been shown in green frame when using cascade table requires action is not poping up in front so i have to search through all the tables one by one to find which one needs an act.

Can you plaease help me about these problems ?

Hi Gotiltson

I am sorry to hear you are having problems with Table Ninja and i hope we can get these issues resolved as quickly as possible

1) The cycling hot key should most certainly work, I have just tested and it works no problem for me, what site are you playing on, have you watched the videos on cycling and how it should work?

2) If you are playing with tables that are two big table ninja will not be able to fit that many tables on the screen, To resize the tables you can go to the hot keys tab > layout > edit > edit again, a new display window will appear you can resize the tables here, if the problem persists please send us your log file and we will look into this.

3) For popping up of tables issue, this is not what should happen, the tables should definitely popup, in order to identify the issue could you answer the following

1. What type of table are we talking about (FullTilt,Pokerstars,Party)?
    3. What frame does the table have when this happens?
    4. Are you using the latest version?
    5. Please take a look at the videos we posted when it comes to layouts/popping up of tables (in Table Control > Cycling, Table Control > Layout you'll see two video links) - in other words, maybe you clicked on a table, which forced that table to be Target until you click Cycle to First in Line?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

My cycyle forward/backward keys are working but First in line/next in line are not , i fixed the tile problem.

for pop up issue :
    1- Pokerstars
    2- No frame appears at all on the window
    3- Yes i am using the latest version

thank you for your help

Hi,

Please send us your TN2 log file so we can look into this

Go to the setup tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback