How do I stop TN2 from moving my FTP tables around?

Default How do I stop TN2 from moving my FTP tables around?

Hi,

When I have a few tables up and open a new FTP table TN2 will move all my tables around. Anyway to stop this from happening?

/S

Hi,

Are you using a layout in TN2? What do you mean by moving them around?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

I haven't chosen any layout as far as I know. Moving around = My tables are in spot A, I open a new table and all 3 tables jump somewhere else.

Hi,

They shouldn't be Jumping, if you go to the hot keys tab > table control > layout

If you use no layout and want the tables to go where you want them then choose Layout = None

If you have hot keys setup for Table layout i would remove these, because if you click any of them hot keys it will assign all tables to that layout.

If you use two monitors but only use one for Poker then in the layout tab click on edit > In the monitors section untick the monitor which you do not use.

If none of this helps then please email us your TN2 log file and we can see what is causing this issue. To do this go to the setup tab > send logs to table ninja and email the zipped file to support@tableninja.com with a breif description of the issue or a link to this thread.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Thanks, the hot keys tab > table control > layout did the job.

Hi,

Thank you for informing us that the problem was resolved, If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.