To give database = forbidden ?

Question To give database = forbidden ?

Hello,

a friend of mine told me that I cannot get or give any database because it's forbidden. Is that true ? So I cannot give all my hands to a friend so he can have allready all the notes I wrote ?

Thanks

Sharing hands/databases for review or coaching purposes is fine but using information from hands you did not participate in while playing is against the rules at most sites and could cause the site to ban your account and/or confiscate your funds.

And what about Hamilton who beated Isildur at PLO by using hands Isildur played ? Is that different ? Or you mean, if I review hands that a friend of mine played against a guy, it's good while I dont use them as HUD stats. Is that it ?

I am not familiar with the situation you are referring to and have no idea if that person reviewed the hands before the match or was using them during the match. I just have to warn you that using hands in your database (HUD) while playing, that you did not participate, in is against the rules at most sites. If you get caught you could face some sort of reprimand from the site. How they would know you are using them or what they would do to you is something I am unsure of and would vary from site to site. We can't prevent you from importing them or using them due to the way our software works but we have to warn you that is in fact against the rules at most sites.