tips for "ninja tile" layout

Default tips for "ninja tile" layout

Hi,

I'm trying to use the ninja tile layout but i don' know how to have the good configuration in "target table mode" and "popping up tables". Do you have tips ?

Hi,

Table Ninja Tile layout will start Always in the top left of your screen, If you are using Table under the mouse Mode then when a table has action that table will popup, and if action is done it will go out of stack and if action is folded it will stay in stack,

If you use table under the mouse in this layout then tables will still popup, but if tables are out of stack then you will need to manually go to that table.

What exactly are you looking to have?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

I managed to configure ninja tile but when a table pops up in the stack, the table doesn't move to grid if i use the "AA check/fold" button but moves if i press check button. What buttons must i use to move the table from stack to grid if i want to check ?

Hi Aesmir

1) what hot key are you using for AA/Checkfold
    2)What site are you playing on?
    3)Is the issue that when you have the option to check/fold and you hit the Advance check/fold hot key to check it stays in the Ninja Tile stack?

If it is 3 then I am unable to reproduce, it might be due to different config settings etc, so to narrow it down and gather more information I would need to see your log file, In this case please reproduce the issue, note the time it occurred then go to the setup tab > send logs to table ninja

Please attached the file to an email and send it to support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread or a description of the issue that you are having.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback